Dr. Michael Simpson, PHD

Dr. Michael Simpson, PHD

Counseling  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Simpson, PHD is a counselor in Weston, FL. He specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

1040 Weston Rd

Weston, FL 33326

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Simpson

This content was provided by Dr. Simpson "As a licensed psychologist, I have expertise to help with a wide range of personal problems that we all face as human beings. It is important to me that someone that I work with feels comfortable with me and my style. I offer a free initial phone consultation for you to ask any questions and determine if I am a good fit for you and your situation. I am also available via secure video conferencing using the internet. Call now to find out more about this highly beneficial and confidential treatment modality. My main focus is in the treatment of anxiety and stress. Every day life has stressors that affect us both emotionally and physically. By working with me you can learn tools to make your life easier and happier. I consult with medical doctors to treat patients with diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. I utilize a modern day approach to help solve real problems that you are experiencing. Distance therapy is also available using secure video conferencing."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Dr. Simpson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Impaired Cognition
  • Memory Disorders
  • Post-ADD Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety

• Biofeedback
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Education data for Dr. Simpson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Simpson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simpson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simpson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simpson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.