Michael Shroth, ANP-C

Michael Shroth, ANP-C

Urology  ·
Michael Shroth, ANP-C is an urology specialist in Austin, TX. He specializes in urology, adult medicine, and more.Read his story

11410 Jollyville Rd Ste 1101

Austin, TX 78759

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CeltiCare Health

Learn about Michael Shroth

Michael Shroth's bio

This content was provided by Michael Shroth "I have experience in treating thousands of men and women with low testosterone and other primary care needs. I decided to become a practitioner to help promote the healthcare needs of my patients by utilizing evidence-based medicine. Treating hormones on an advanced level sets me apart from other providers in the healthcare industry. My clinical background includes management, care management, administration, and medicine. I have two undergraduate degrees and two graduate degrees from South University in Savannah, Georgia. I completed my doctoral degree (DNP) from South University. I am also, nationally board certified with the ANCC. My personal interests include playing the piano, fishing, and spending time with my wife. We have one dog named Eli. I am from the beautiful mountains of Eastern Tennessee, however, we live here locally in the Austin, Texas area. "

This content was provided by Michael Shroth "I am very supportive of my patient's decisions about their treatment plans.  I educate and encourage patients to be very involved in all aspects of their care.  I listen closely, value a patient's input and attend to their individual needs.  I like to communicate with my patients in a clear, timely manner and share all pertinent information with them.  I feel it is important to treat patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect.  "

• Urology
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Michael Shroth does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

• South University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • South University (Graduate School)
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Michael Shroth has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Shroth has no media or publications listed.

Michael Shroth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Shroth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Shroth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Shroth

Michael Shroth?
Michael Shroth's Performance
What People Say About Michael Shroth, ANP-C
The initial meeting was smooth & professional. His staff is friendly and treated me as valued person. The Doctor looked at the blood pressure meds. my 2 previous doctors had prescribed and asked me if I had a chronic cough. He was spot on. The meds. are meant for diabetics & the side effect is...Read More
J. Meeks in Dripping Springs, TX – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Shroth, ANP-C?

How was your experience with Michael Shroth?