Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Selvitella
523 S Bartlett Rd Streamwood, IL 60107

Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC is a chiropractor in Streamwood, IL. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Selvitella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Selvitella

Dr. Selvitella?
Dr. Selvitella's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Doc Mike's knowledge of anatomy and physiology, combined with his continually updated bank of treatments and common sense approach to healing are, in my opinion, unparalleled. I've seen and been treated by other chiropractors and, the success that I've had since seeing Doc Mike has been far better than any other. i have and will continue to recommend Doc Mike, to any and everyone that needs a chiro to help with healing what ails them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
Our family has been leveraging the services of Dr. Mike for several years, and we are very happy with this new location in Streamwood, where he offers creative and aggressive treatment as well as after care education (heating, stretching, exercises - that the patient is responsible for) to ensure optimal recovery. I will absolutely continue to leverage Dr. Mike's services for general adjustments as well as address physical performance issues - and hopefully you will too!! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
Dr. Mike is a miracle worker in my opinion. His expertise and therapeutic skills are the best of the best. I used to think chiropractors worked exclusively with backs. I never realized how much of your body can be adjusted and how much better you feel when everything is working correctly. Dr Mike listens and always wants to help. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
The best Chiropractor ever been to. He listens and spends the time you need with you, He helps you come up with a game plan that fits your time and gets you the best results. Thanks Dr. Mike
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
I am so happy with his technique. I can be difficult to adjust, he was able to use different techniques and find what worked best for me. His hands find all the trouble spots! Recommend his services for all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
Dr. Mike is fantastic. He's been helping me getting back to running which was on hold due to so many and various foot issues. He knows his stuff. He's been working the joints, done ultrasound and taped it up and my feet have since turned around. I can finally return to running, which is all I want to do. He also listens and understands what the issue(s) are right away. There is no doubt that he's the best chiropractor I've ever had (and I have had a few). He also fixes my SI joint, neck and back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Selvitella?

• Chiropractic

Dr. Selvitella accepts

Dr. Selvitella accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Selvitella treats your condition or procedure