Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC

Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Streamwood, IL.

523 S Bartlett Rd

Streamwood, IL 60107

Learn about Dr. Selvitella

• Chiropractic

Dr. Selvitella does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Selvitella is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Selvitella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Selvitella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Selvitella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Selvitella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Selvitella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Selvitella to family and friends
Dr. Selvitella's Performance
in Bartlett, IL |
Doc Mike's knowledge of anatomy and physiology, combined with his continually updated bank of treatments and common sense approach to healing are, in my opinion, unparalleled. I've seen and been treated by other chiropractors and, the success that I've had since seeing Doc Mike has been far better than any other. i have and will continue to recommend Doc Mike, to any and everyone that needs a chiro to help with healing what ails them.
in Saint Charles, IL |
Our family has been leveraging the services of Dr. Mike for several years, and we are very happy with this new location in Streamwood, where he offers creative and aggressive treatment as well as after care education (heating, stretching, exercises - that the patient is responsible for) to ensure optimal recovery. I will absolutely continue to leverage Dr. Mike's services for general adjustments as well as address physical performance issues - and hopefully you will too!! :)
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Mike is a miracle worker in my opinion. His expertise and therapeutic skills are the best of the best. I used to think chiropractors worked exclusively with backs. I never realized how much of your body can be adjusted and how much better you feel when everything is working correctly. Dr Mike listens and always wants to help. I highly recommend him.
Mandeville, LA |
The best Chiropractor ever been to. He listens and spends the time you need with you, He helps you come up with a game plan that fits your time and gets you the best results. Thanks Dr. Mike
in Roselle, IL |
I am so happy with his technique. I can be difficult to adjust, he was able to use different techniques and find what worked best for me. His hands find all the trouble spots! Recommend his services for all!
in Streamwood, IL |
Dr. Mike is fantastic. He's been helping me getting back to running which was on hold due to so many and various foot issues. He knows his stuff. He's been working the joints, done ultrasound and taped it up and my feet have since turned around. I can finally return to running, which is all I want to do. He also listens and understands what the issue(s) are right away. There is no doubt that he's the best chiropractor I've ever had (and I have had a few). He also fixes my SI joint, neck and back
Have you seen Dr. Michael Selvitella, DC?
Are you Dr. Selvitella?