Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Schulman, DC
Being in practice for 10 years I strive to develop the skills to help with every condition that my patients have. I have combined Traditional medicine with natural healthcare to develop a new approach to health care without drugs and surgery. I specialize in Muscular-skeletal conditions such as neck and back pain as well as extremities like knees and shoulder problems. I am a sports chiropractor where I am educated on the bio-mechanics of sport injuries and treatments. I have extensive training on conditions of the feet and building custom foot orthotics. I am a Functional Medicine practitioner where I have studied how to find the root causes of many other health conditions such as thyroid issues, Hashimotos disease, adrenal dysfunction, autoimmune disease, diabetes, and heart disease. I also treat patients with digestive disorders like Crohn's disease and irritable bowel syndrome. The goal is to get to the root cause of the condition and not just treat the symptoms with medicine. In my spare time I like fishing working out and enjoying time with my wife and 2 sons.

753 Old Norcross Rd

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Schulman

We utilize the most advanced therapies to help patients recovery quickly with out surgery or medication

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine
  • Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Schulman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Allergen Immunotherapy
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Decompression
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Schulman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schulman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schulman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schulman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schulman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Schulman's Performance
Buford, GA |
I went in to see Dr. Mike for a nagging wrist overuse injury. Dr. mike worked on it and it is feeling much better! The office staff is great and Dr. Mike is passionate about what he does, and truly cares about his patients.
dacula, ga |
Dr Mike is awesome! I had low back pain for years and after a month with Dr Mike I am much better! The office is very professional and the staff is very friendly. He is a truly a caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable, patient and truly concerned. I highly recommend him!!!
Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been to various Chiropractors over the years and this was my worst experience ever. I walked in doubled over in pain and having spasms. When I go in to see him the first thing he wanted to do was show me how awesome his facility was. He then sent me back for x-rays and after the x-rays told me that he would have to review the x-rays and to schedule an appointment for another date to review them. The next available appointment for in four days. I left without being treated in any way.
Im sorry but I believe you have us mistaken for someone else. According to your post that was dated on June 1st you had a bad experience, however our office was not open until June 5th.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Schulman, DC?

Visit Dr. Schulman