Chiropractic Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Raeburn, DC
I was raised in beautiful Bend Oregon where I learned to love all things outdoors and spending time with my family. After graduating high school I decided to move to Eugene where I spent the next several years doing concrete construction and eventually achieved the position of foreman for Eugene Sand and Gravel. Looking for a new challenge I decided to return to college where I had the opportunity to study abroad at Charles Stuart University in Wagga Wagga Australia for a year. After my time in Australia I spent several months traveling alone through South East Asia and then several more months as a ranch hand on a 20K acre sheep and cattle station in New Zealand. After returning to the United States I completed my bachelors' degree in microbiology with a minor in chemistry from Oregon State University. During my time in Corvallis I had the opportunity to work as a phlebotomist and laboratory assistant at the Corvallis Clinic, volunteer work for the Sunflower House and a paid research position in the molecular evolution lab of Dr. Stephen Giovannoni. It was in Corvallis that I fell in love with mountain biking and remain a passionate rider to this day. After graduation I spent time as a pharmaceutical research coordinator for stage two clinical trials. Not entirely satisfied with my new position I returned to school again, this time with a more holistic approach. I received my doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic West in 2006. Being an avid sports enthusiast and having a deep desire for knowledge I perused and received my Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) credential in 2009. The CCSP credential requires 100 hours post doctoral education in specialized sports medicine topics and you must pass the ACBSP's Board exam. I'm currently board eligible in the sports diplomate program (DACBSP) which is the highest level of achievement. To accomplish this goal I must complete over 300 postgraduate classroom hours, over 100 hours of on-field experience, pass a rigorous written and practical examination and publish a paper in a clinical journal. I have always strived for excellence and the pursuit of perfection in everything that I do. I pledge to take that same work ethic and intensity and apply it to your health and special needs. To date I have had the privilege to work as a sports physician at the 2006 Kona Ironman, Mt Dew Action Tour in San Jose and Portland, U.S. Invitational heavy events for the Highland Games, Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, the Muddy Buddy and Cyclocross events in Capitola Ca. to name a few. I'm also full body certified in Active Release Techniques®, ART.

Overlook Chiropractic Clinic

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Raeburn

Accurate diagnosis followed by personalized treatment plans including spinal adjustments, physical therapies, and soft tissue modalities.

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Raeburn does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Osu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Raeburn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raeburn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raeburn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raeburn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raeburn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raeburn to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Raeburn's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Michael Raeburn, DC?
Are you Dr. Raeburn?