Optometry  |
Male
Dr. Michael J Proiette, OD
Southern California College of Optometry ,1989. Graduated from Chico State in 1984 with a bachelor of science in Biology, and a Bachelor of science in Visual Science from SCCO in 1986. Licensed-Optometry, Ocular Therapeutics and Glaucoma Management. Private practice in Rocklin, Los Angeles, and Lincoln Ca. since 1989. Co management with Lasik and cataracts. Dr. Proiette has practiced General Optometry with specialties in contact lenses and the treatment of ocular disease for 27 years.

69 Lincoln Blvd Ste F

Lincoln, CA 95648

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • EyeMed Vision Care
  • Medical Eye Service
  • Medicare
  • Superior Vision
  • Triwest
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Learn about Dr. Proiette

If you want for quality care with a personal touch, at affordable cost, you have come to the right place! With over 30 years experience, Dr. Meredith and Dr. Proiette are doctors you can trust with your eyes, and that take pride in utilizing up-to-date, state of the art, equipment and technology. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable and we strive to bring you the very best eye care possible. We have a wide selection of frames and contacts to choose from to meet your every need.We look forward to  serving your family's optometric needs. We are conveniently located in the Lincoln Safeway center and would be delighted to have you as our patient.

• Optometry

Dr. Proiette does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Eyeglasses
  • Implantable Contact Lens
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chico State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Southern California College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Proiette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Proiette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Proiette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Proiette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Proiette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Proiette to family and friends
Dr. Proiette's Performance
in Roseville, CA |
Dr. Proiette has helped me and my family with our eye care needs since early 2000. I was so excited when I found out he had opened a new office in Lincoln! Go see him, and find out how good it feels to have a trusted professional on your side.
Great to see Dr Proiette at his new location. I missed him while he was away. I've always received excellent care from the Dr. I am very happy with my prescription, the range of services and his thorough exam. I've never felt rushed during my exam and he answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone in or out of the area.
Roseville, CA |
The front desk receptionist was extremely friendly and welcoming. I had exam appointments scheduled for both my daughter and myself back to back. The office was very clean and organized. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Proiette was very thorough and answered all of our questions. You could tell he genuinely cares about his patients and took his time making sure all of our needs were met. The front opticians guided us through selecting the perfect frames and lenses.
Have you seen Dr. Michael J Proiette, OD?
Are you Dr. Proiette?

• Medicare
  • Superior Vision
  • Triwest
    TriCare/TriWest
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)