Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Pendleton, DC
Dr. Michael Pendleton, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Albuquerque, NM.

7520 Montgomery Blvd NE Bldg 9E

Albuquerque, NM 87109

Learn about Dr. Pendleton

• Chiropractic

Dr. Pendleton does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Education data for Dr. Pendleton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pendleton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pendleton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pendleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pendleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pendleton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pendleton to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pendleton's Performance
Albuquerque, NM |
I have been regularly seeing Dr. Pendleton for over 15 years. I trust him 100% to treat my different ailments and most recently a serious debilitating disease. He is knowledgeable, gentle, smart, efficient. I don't know how I would function without him in my life.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Pendleton and his staff is the best there is. You are treated with respect and compassion. My two children were scared at first due to a negative experience with another chiropractor, but the good doctor made them feel comfortable and at ease, but most importantly healed them. As for me I had some right side brain issues and he pretty much took care of the problem, not to mention the pain I had in my neck and back. Dr. Pendleton is great and makes the term Chiropractor awesome.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Pendleton is definitely at the top of new research. However, I felt ripped off. He doesn't take insurance and makes promises about treatment outcomes that are unrealistic. I knew it was very unlikely that I would get the treatment outcomes he promised, but I went for it because I was desperate to find a solution. He's over priced and I was able to find a better team providing many of the same treatments and even more comprehensive for a tenth of the price. And they work with my insurance.
in Santa Fe, NM |
What a force of positivity complimenting his cutting edge competence of chiropractic neurology. He loves when other practitioners not just refer but actually accompany their patients to his evaluation. He designs a treatment plan, explaining the approaches to his patients and their practitioner, to create a seamless healing protocol! I very highly recommend Michael - for his personality as well as his wealth of knowledge!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Pendleton, DC?
Are you Dr. Pendleton?