Michael Nichols, LSCSW

Social Work ·  Male · Age 56

Michael Nichols

Affiliated Family Counselors

1855 N Webb Rd Wichita, KS 67206

Michael Nichols, LSCSW is a social worker in Wichita, KS. He specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Michael Nichols accepts

Michael Nichols accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Michael Nichols treats your condition or procedure

Michael Nichols' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Nichols

Michael Nichols?
Michael Nichols' Performance
What People Say About Michael Nichols, LSCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Good therapist, if occasionally talkative. Helped me though a real rough patch with great advice and referral.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?
With a mental illness that I have suffered with most my life( hospitalized several occasions).. and seeing over 10 licensed social workers and psychiatrist over a period of more than 18 years.. finding Michael Nichols was a godsend! Humble.. Gifted.. Healer.. So grateful I found him..
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?
I saw Mike as a referral from McConnell AFB. When I started with him I was waking up everyday in a dark cloud. Now after talking with him and getting on the right meds I am in a better frame of mind and in a good place. My family notices much improvement and life is good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?
I had the opportunity to visit with Michael Nichols in therapy sessions over the past few months. Michael has helped me to deal with anxiety and work related stress. I think that he has been great at listening to what I have to say and helping me to find the right coping mechanisms to deal with my stress. He has used examples from his personal life to help identify and sympathize with what I've been going through, which helps immensely. I would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?
I am 77 years of age and a professional writer. I was undergoing panic attacks and anxiety about a variety of matters, including driving, mostly revolving around aging. In just three sessions, Mike helpedp me restore my self-confidence, end the panic attacks, and resume driving in preparation for a book tour next spring. He was insightful and helpful from the first moment. I would go back to him in a heartbeat. Strongly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?
I had a critical problem which nearly unraveled my whole life, losing job, almost family, not to mention my sanity. In just a short time he was able to diagnose me, recommend a solution, which at first had me sceptic, but I followed his lead for fear of not knowing what to do. within weeks my job and family was restored, and most importantly my sanity. I highly recommend him to anyone as his knowledge and experience speaks for itself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Nichols, LSCSW?

How was your experience with Michael Nichols?

"I have learned over the years that my biggest attribute as a therapist is that I really do care about my clients. It isn't easy to tell someone your life story … and I don't take that for granted. I work hard to help people identify their str...

• Social Work