Michael Newmark

PsychologyMale

Psychology

Michael Newmark is a Psychologist in Santa Rosa, CA.

Michael Newmark
1049 4th St Ste G Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michael Newmark treats your condition or procedure

Michael Newmark accepts

Michael Newmark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Newmark

Michael is an incredible therapist! He worked with me through an eating disorder and trauma related to an accident. It’s hard to say one is cured from an ED and trauma, but Michael has given me a toolbox of resources that I can tap into if I find myself slipping into old habits or tough situations. I am in the best spot I have ever been with my relationship to food, and while my trauma is constantly evolving, the tools he has given me have proven that they are relevant and diverse enough to cover any situation. There are not enough words in the world to describe how fantastic Michael is as a therapist. Without fail, Michael showed up to every session ready to listen, coach, ask thoughtful questions, and I was always amazed at his grace and ease. As a woman, I was skeptical about pursuing therapy with a male, but Michael showed the utmost respect for my lived experiences never challenged them. I can not recommend Michael highly enough to anyone seeking therapy!
CT – Dec 24, 2022
Knowledgable and kindhearted
I am Incredibly thankful to have found Michael at a time in my life that Chronic Illness had taken over every aspect of my life. Through our sessions together, I gained prospective and strength as he taught me new techniques to navigate the pain, both emotionally and physically. His calm demeanor and natural ability to reassure me when insecurities sneak up have lead me to trust that my sessions with him will leave me calm, validated, and confident that I can and will be ok. Knowing I have Michael in my corner, and genuinely caring about my mental health and my heart makes life so much easier to navigate. I am forever grateful.
Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Newmark?
Dr. Newmark is an incredibly skilled practitioner who combines active, compassionate listening with insightful feedback. He is authentic, caring and has helped me greatly with severe PTSD, complicated grief, anxiety and depression. He has helped me process painful traumas with sensitivity and a sense of empowerment, and helped me utilize mindfulness meditation with guided sessions. So happy to have found him!
Very Satisfied in Santa Rosa – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Newmark?

How was your experience with Michael Newmark?