Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Najar, DC
Dr. Michael Najar, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Howell, NJ.

Ideal Chiropractic Center

2907 US Highway 9

Howell, NJ 07731

Dr. Michael Najar, DC

• Advantage Care Network (ACN)
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • CNA
  • Devon Health
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Najar

"Heal With Ideal Naturally". Dr. Najar strives for excellence through superior patient treatment, education and satisfaction.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Najar does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Najar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Najar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Najar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Najar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Najar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Najar to family and friends
Dr. Najar's Performance
in Jackson, NJ |
I first saw Dr Najar 20 years ago when I had neck and back pain after my second pregnancy. Over the years I've returned for both maintenance adjustments and care when I've re-injured my back. I'm so grateful to Dr Najar and know that I can count on him to always get me back to feeling well. His staff is friendly and as accommodating as possible with appointments. I always recommend Dr Najar to anyone needing chiropractic care.
in Jackson, NJ |
I lived with years of pain prior to seeing Dr. Najar. He was able to significantly reduce the amount of headaches I experience within only a few visits. He has also greatly helped me with my chronic neck and back pain. The staff is very friendly. I will continue to come to him and recommend him.
in Freehold, NJ |
I recently have been in a car accident. I have been seeing Dr. Najar on a regular basis. He is wonderful and caring and helpful with the whole process.
Jackson, NJ |
For about three years now I had very bad lower back pain that interferes with my line of work and basic activities like sleeping, bending, or stretching. I have been seeing Dr. Najar for several weeks now and with the adjustments, I finally am feeling relief and sleeping normal again. Dr. Najar informed me that the pain is caused from my sacrum along with my hips. He's been focusing on the area that was in pain and everyday I feel better with the adjustments. I would highly recommend him.
in Toms River, NJ |
I suffered a stroke at the end of June, and since that time I was having issues with my equilibrium. I have been treated by Doctor Najar for several years before this for neck and back issues which doctor Najar has kept under control. I reported my equilibrium issue to the doc and after just one treatment, my equilibrium issue is almost completely gone. Thank you doctor Najar.
in Manalapan,NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Najar from a friend when I was having back and neck issues. From the start he explained what I have, the course of treatment, and answered all questions. I have been seeing the Dr. since November, and reduced my visits from three times a week to once every three weeks. I don't mind the trip, which takes about 25 minutes each way, as my issues have totally disappeared. Office staff is excellent in keeping you too your appointment time. I recommend Dr. Najar.
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Najar brought me back to life after severe neck injury. Thank you Dr. Najar !
in Howell, NJ |
I have been treated by Dr. Najar for almost 8 years. I initially went for back issues, and realized I had hip issues also. I go on a weekly basis to tweak my alignment. Dr. Najar always spends whatever time is needed to explain where the problem lies, what exercises to do, recommend proper equipment such as footwear to help alleviate back problems, back pillow supports, icing problem area to name the few. I highly recommend Dr. Najar if you are having any back or hip issues!!
Jackson, NJ |
I was in a horrible car summer of 2016 that left me with several different spinal injuries. I was referred to Dr. Najar. He is very kind, patient and flexible. The staff there are very friendly and warm. They are like my extended family. My health has increased greatly while being treated at ideal chiropractor practices. I would definitely recommend Dr. Najar to friends as well as family.
in Howell, NJ |
There was instant relief after Dr. Najar adjusted me the first time. Due to looking at a computer all day, I have terrible neck pain. Without a doubt, he never fails to relieve the pain in my cervical area. He truly takes him time with each patient and goes above and beyond to ensure we get the best care possible.
Great Chiropractor. Very friendly and personable. Always makes my back feel better when I am in pain. Very accommodating when you need an appointment. Knows his stuff !!!!!!!
I've been a highly satisfied patient for many years. I hurt my back a few times per year and Dr. Najar gets me moving again quickly. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns. I have referred many friends to Dr. Najar and they too are highly satisfied with the treatment received. The staff is kind and caring also. I recently hurt my back a few days before vacation and if it wasn't for the great care I received from Dr. Najar I would have had to cancel.
in Freehold, NJ |
When I first saw Dr. Najar in 2012, I couldn't walk or stand without pain in my lower back & legs. I'd tried rest, exercise, medications, physical therapy & epidural injections, but nothing had helped enough or worked for long. Within a few weeks of seeing Dr. Najar, I felt better than I had in years & could soon stand and walk with little or no pain. He's a very knowledgeable, skilled, dedicated & caring professional. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from back and/or neck pain.
in Howell, NJ |
I went to see Dr Najar for chronic pain in my neck and back, as a result of my many years of bending, lifting patients, as well as my long commute. My pain has drastically decreased and my mobility increased since being treated by Dr Najar. All of the staff is friendly and compassionate. Dr Najar is a very thorough and caring professional.
in Neptune,NJ |
Attended Ideal Chiropractic Center on two separate incidents and was pleased both times.Dr.Najar and his staff were courteous and professional and went the extra mile to help me rehabilitate my numerous injuries.Also their hours are very flexible.I would definitely recommend them to family and friends!
in Howell, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Michael P. Najar for well over 20 years and he has kept me in very good condition. He has always provided very effective treatment and I consider him a chiropractic blessing. He is a kind and caring person. Three other members of my family get treatment by him and are very satisfied. His staff is helpful, courteous and friendly. The office facilities are clean and comfortable. Overall, highly recommended.
Howell |
Best chiropractor ever! Kind and friendly staff. Works with a wide range of health problems.
I came in to Dr. Najar's office and the staff was very friendly and made me feel very welcomed. They explained the process in detail on my very first visit which made me feel at ease. I am an avid runner for my school and enjoy that sport, but running on the pavement does a huge number on my body. Dr. Najar is very knowledgeable and comforting. He advises me on how I should do my stretches and adjusts my spine which allows me to still keep doing what I love to do.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr Mike is knowledgeable and caring physician. He is a very good at explaining health issues and how chiropractic treatment may be right and helpful to your condition.
Little Falls, NJ |
Dr. Najar is extremely knowledgeable and professional. At the beginning he is very through and will spend time with you. After you go there for a while he spends less and less time with you. The office triple books so there is a long wait to be seen. For what should take 15-20 minutes you can expect to be there at least an hour if not more. Overall he is a good doctor but needs to work on time management.
Jackson, NJ |
My experiences with being treated by dr. Najar have always been extremely positive. He will diagnose and treat your aches and pains and fully explain what, where and why. This explanation will come after every treatment which ensures you fully understand what he is doing and why you are now feeling better, and you will feel better. I would recommend ideal chiropractic and dr.najar to anyone who feels they have pain they do not understand.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Najar is awesome! In the short amount of time (6 weeks) that I have been seeing him, he has made my neck and back feel amazing. I went in with very little movement in my neck and constant headaches, and in this short time he has made my pain levels decrease and movement in my neck increase. If you're in the Howell/Jackson area, I would highly recommend Dr. Najar.
in Manchester, NJ |
I'm a 58 yr. old Female, that has been a hairdresser for more yrs. than I would like to say. I came to Dr. Najar about a 1-1/2 months ago. I was unable to move my neck past the front of my shoulder on both sides, my neck was clicking and my jaw was locking. I was petrified to have my neck adjusted . I allowed Dr. Najar to do what he new I needed . Because of his professional & compassionate approach , I now can drive my car by moving my neck instead of my whole body. Thank You Dr. Mike!
in Howell, NJ |
Dr Najar has saved me from pain a few times. Multiple orthopedic Dr.'s have told me to have surgery for my lower back issues. He always thorough and explains things well. I have seen too many people worse off after back surgery than have seen benefit from surgery. Dr. Najar and team can get you out of pain and correct your issue, giving you long lasting relief. Chiropractic care works! I highly recommend Ideal Chiropractic Center.
in Howell, NJ |
On thanksgiving day I pulled my back. I was in terrible pain and unable to cook for my family and guess. Friday morning I was able to have a morning appointment. I limped into Ideal Chiropractic Center everyone was emphatic. I received the best quality care and a wonderful back brace that I now live by. Four days later a co-work of mine was having neck problems without any hesitation I recommended DR. Najar. He is the BEST! Thank You, Today I am walking tall. Erica Perez
in Jackson, NJ |
Ideal Chiropractic Center is the place to go for back pain relief! Dr Najar is the best at what he does.
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Najar for 25 years. He has adjusted through three pregnancies and one car accident. During the rehab of the car accident, he was very diligent in my treatment which included ultrasound for my muscles, therapy and PT as well. He shows genuine concern for his patients throughout his practice. He has also taught me a great deal about using natural methods to heal. He is also amazing while adjusting my non-verbal special needs son.
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Najar's methodology in treating patients is second to none. His caring professional manner is allowing me to continue an active lifestyle. Despite always being busy, he will take the time to answer questions or go through exercise techniques.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Najar's expertise in diagnostics, his comprehensive and very skillful treatment have allowed me to reclaim and to maintain an active life style after years of chronic back and neck issues. He is an amazing, caring practitioner whom I highly recommend.
in Freehold, NJ |
im a firefighter/emt, i was in a terrible front-end accident. dr najar spent literal hours with me, handfeeding me the recovery process and modifying routines to my individual needs(there were many w/13 injuries). ispent the last 10 months with dr. najar, and dr. frank, i am very grateful my injury attourney referred me to this wonderful practice. the staff bends over backwards to adapt to crazy schedules of patients. now as my power returns, i will returns i feel i can work again! thank you!
in Brick, NJ |
Dr. Najar is truly a lifesaver! I starting going to Dr. Najar about two months ago when my JRA relapsed and I was in excruciating pain I could not move my neck the slightest bit I felt so hopeless. Within just weeks of adjustments and a ton of positivity I am feeling like a whole new person! Best chiropractor around!!
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Najar is a true professional. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to his patients. He has helped me tremendously to heal without medication or surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Najar.
in Howell, NJ |
Having scoliosis and other resulting issues, Dr. Najar has been taking excellent care of me for many years. I've been to six different chiropractors and have found his adjustments and suggestions to be by far the most effective. He has a friendly manner which would make any patient feel at ease. He's a top-notch professional who can really get to the basis of spinal issues and provide true help.
in Lakewood NJ |
Thanks to Dr. Najar I am seeing improvement for the first time in years. I wish I had been seeing him from the beginning: Things would not have gotten so bad. Dr Najar is a great chiropractor who cares, and takes the time to explain things to you. Staff is friendly and helpful. This is the place to go.
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Najar is very knowledgeable in his field and has an awesome bedside manner. I have been treated by other chiropractors but Dr. Najar is the only one who has helped relieve my symptoms after the first visit. He takes his time explaining things and he makes sure that you understand. I have done research before I booked my first appointment with his office and I am glad I chose to see him. He is in network with most insurances (which is very rare for a chiro) which is a huge plus.
East Orange, NJ |
I have had lower back pain for years and have hesitated going to a chiropractor. Iam sorry I waited , but am so fortunate to have found Dr. Najar. I was episode free after the first visit! He explained to me exactly what was causing my pain and how he was going to alleviate me. Now, I am a pain free educated patient ! Thank you Dr. Najar
in Jackson, NJ |
When I First Went To See Dr Najar over two months ago i could not turn my neck and now have compleate movement in my neck and no pain also my lower back is pain free, dr najar listens and go's into great detail on how he was going to treat my condition, i would recomend dr najar to my friends and family.
in Howell, NJ |
very friendly staff. Dr Najar is knowledgeable and cares about his patients.
in Howell, NJ |
After my first visit The wait time was over an hour. Appointment would be for 4 and not see him until 5:30. Then it took less than 5 minutes of his time. After second time waiting I left on 2 occasions because of sitting there an hour and still not getting in. Would never go back nor recommend
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Najar is very knowledgable and friendly. I trust him completely. He always takes the time to explain what he is doing, why he is doing it, etc. The problem lies in the wait time - every time I am there, it is minimum an hour from when I walk in to when I leave. Usually taking about 45 minutes before I even see the doctor, and this is without any treatment before my visit with Dr. Najar whatsoever.
in Howell, NJ |
Two appointment and we have never seen the doctor. Waited over 30 minutes each time. Second time, called ahead to see how long the wait would be and was told 5-10 minutes. 30 minutes later, we walked out. This is no way to treat patients. This is not the office for my family. This is rude and disrespectful to anyone.
in Jackson |
I visited Dr. Najar when I injured my neck in a fall in July.I was very skeptical that he could help me, but the pain and loss of motion made the decision for me. Not only has his adjustments relieved the pain but now I have more range of motion than before the injury! He patiently answered my many questions and explained what was happening as treatment continued.I highly recommend this office! His staff is caring and easy to work with as well.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Najar, DC?
Are you Dr. Najar?

Visit Dr. Najar

Dr. Najar accepts 37 insurance carriers
  • Advantage Care Network (ACN)
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan