Michael Myers, MSW

Michael Myers, MSW

Counseling  ·
Michael Myers, MSW is a counselor in Norwood, OH. He specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.Read his story

4436 Forest Ave

Norwood, OH 45212

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Michael Myers

Michael Myers' bio

This content was provided by Michael Myers "I grew up all over: Cleveland, Minneapolis, Stamford; the oldest son among six siblings. I started college at Xavier University in Pre-Med, then switched to Theology and English with a teaching certification. I taught 7th thru 12th grade, also worked in sales, and then some pastoral ministry and adult education/formation. When I was 33, I went back to graduate school at the University of Cincinnati and graduated two years later with my Masters in Clinical Social Work. During that time my two sons were born and ten years later my daughter surprised us. I have coached Executives and CEO's. I have counseled rich and poor and everyone in between. I designed an entire neighborhood of 48 homes and a community center and parks. I have worked for Employee Assistance Programs, in Psychiatric Hospitals, and in Private Practice learning so, so much from my patients and clients. So, here I am now; seasoned and experienced and ready and willing to assist you with your goals."

This content was provided by Michael Myers "Wow... Care Philosophy... O.K., I guess RESPECT is the key to my care philosophy.  Beyond that I usually poke around in a somewhat more extroverted manner til I find a strand that I would propose we work on together.  I always check with my clients to see if they agree with where we are going and the methods I might use and I explain the process as we're going along.  I believe my clients absolutely must feel safe and trust me and the process because that is the context for transforming work.  I maintain a casual, relaxed but very professional manner and environment.  I am accountable to you, and I am your servant."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Pastoral Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Michael Myers does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Michael Myers has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Myers has no media or publications listed.

Michael Myers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Myers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Myers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michael Myers to family and friends
1 review

Michael Myers' Performance

Are you Michael Myers?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy