Michael Moore, HAS

Hearing InstrumentsMale

Hearing Instruments

Michael Moore, HAS is a Hearing Instrument Specialist in Ocala, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Michael Moore, HAS

3101 SW College Rd Ocala, FL 34474

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Hearing Instrument Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Michael Moore treats your condition or procedure

• Hearing Screening
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus

Michael Moore accepts

Michael Moore accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

Michael Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Moore

Michael Moore

I am more than pleased with my experience with Mr. Moore as he certainly knows his hearing aid business.
Millie Anderson – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
My father was experiencing a hearing loss for some time now, and we made an appointment to see Michael Moore at Hear More Medical. This was my third attempt trying to help my father after two failed visits seeing two different hearing aid specialists in the past. First and foremost, Michael was extremely accommodative and opened his practice an hour before his office hours on a Saturday which was important due to my 9 to 5 job schedule during the week. Upon extremely thorough examination, the results showed severe hearing impairment. Michael knew exactly which product would best equip my father’s needs and demonstrated its abilities and instructions in a very succinct fashion despite advanced technology behind the product. My father who is 77 years old and whose first language isn’t English felt extremely comfortable with Michael, his patience and expertise not to mention his excellent “bedside manners”. We walked out after 90 minutes with a set of hearing aids and I can’t remember w
NL – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
Knowing that I may need hearing aids I started looking at all the ads in the Daily Sun and was totally confused as to which company was the best. Do I go for quality, service or the lowest price. Not knowing what to do I started asking my close friends. One who was in the medical field did her own research on hearing specialists. She highly recommended Michael Moore who cares for her mother. That was a no brainer for me. I called for an appointment. Michael did a thorough complete hearing exam and made sure that I understood what he said and what he was doing. Step by step he explained everything. Turns out that my left hear was in need of a hearing aid but not the right. He didn't pressure me to buy two but suggested that the one would help balance everything out. Although the cost was great, I knew that service of hearing aids would be the most important part in the long run. Michael is extremely patient, & caring. Yes, I highly recommend Michael Moore. JCB in Lady Lake
Oct 23, 2019
Disrespectful and rude
Jun 20, 2019
Our focus at Hear More Medical is to inform and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
My husband and I visited today. We had an excellent experience. Far exceeded our expectations. It is our expectation to return to Michael in the future. If you need someone that is experienced and honest, you need to try Michael.
Karen Early – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
Dr.Moore was excellent in helping me with my hearing problem. He was knowledgeable and answered any question I had. He demonstrated my new hearing aids, and showed me how to fit them in my ears. The office was clean and friendly. The staff was very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Moore.
Dan in Summerfield Florida – Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
I would "highly, highly" recommend Michael Moore to anyone who wears hearing aids. He has a vast knowledge in his field. He offers full service for your aids. He is not a hard salesman to buy aids. Mr. Moore has your best interest at heart at all times. His mannerism is very easy going makes you feel like you are dealing with a family member. I fully trusted his opinions. I can't say enough about him as a hearing professional and a person. I would give him a 10 star.
Mary F in The Villages, Fl – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
I found that Michael was extremely precise. He took his time and made sure that I got the best fit possible. By doing this I am now able to hear things that i have not heard in many years. If you need hearing aids talk to Michael before you decide.
John j in Zellwood Fla – Nov 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
I have been wearing hearing aids for over 40 years, and been a patient of many specialists in several states. Last year it was time for new aids and the paper was full of ads, too many choices. When I met Michael Moore, after several consultations in other locations, I knew I would be his patient for many years to come. He is very honest, trustworthy and caring and quickly becomes a member of your family. In 40 years he really stands out as someone who will think first about the patient's needs.
June C in The Villages, FL – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?
I would have absolutely no reservations referring family or friends to Michael. His office was very clean and comfortable. Michael took me on time and was more interested in my hearing than the sale of a product. Michael has check with me several times to ensure that I was happy and not having any issues. Very easy referral
Mark in Summerfield, FL – Apr 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Moore, HAS?

How was your experience with Michael Moore?