Dr. Michael Matury, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 56

Dr. Matury

Great Falls Chiropractic Clinic P.l.l.c

400 13th Ave S Ste 104 Great Falls, MT 59405

Dr. Michael Matury, DC is a Chiropractor in Great Falls, MT. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Matury to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Matury treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Matury accepts

Dr. Matury accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Matury's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Matury

4.3

Dr. Matury

Dr. Matury is a wonderful provider. He gives of his time to help those in need by providing Chiropractic services to low income individuals each week. He is involved in the community and truly has a servants heart. On a personal note, he is very knowledgeable on ways to relieve stress and strain in the body. I am so grateful for all he’s done for me and so many others!
Molly McGonigal – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Matury, DC?
I have been going to Dr Matury for many years and he always gets me in as soon as he can and helps with all of my pains, he doesn’t only work the bones he works the muscles too.
Billie Jo – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Matury, DC?
I've been seeing Dr Matury for over 15 plus years for chiropractic care. He always listens to my complaints, then adjusts accordingly. I've never had any problems with an adjustment. I can call, set up an appointment & he'll work with my schedule if needed. The only time I had to wait was because he was out of town for a conference. There's never any rush during my appointments & he's very detailed in his answers when I ask questions. The office staff are awesome - Always polite & friendly. In total honesty, I see Dr Matury more than I see my primary provider. I have better health & he has helped tremendously with my health.
Tammie Baber – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Matury, DC?
After 2 visits, I experienced a worsening of my symptoms including excruciating migraines. I decided to follow up with my primary physician and called with 32-hour notice. Dr.Maturey called me to try to sway me to giving him another chance as "he is the spinal and muscular specialist" and my primary physician "won't do me any good."He was not listening to my concerns and did not respect my decision on how I feel I need to proceed. I will NOT be going back to Dr. Maturey.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Bazinga – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Matury, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Matury?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Chiropractic