Dr. Michael Marchese, DC

25 Reviews
Dr. Marchese

Central Chiropractic & Massage

20 W Central Ave Spokane, WA 99205

Dr. Michael Marchese, DC is a chiropractor in Spokane, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic West in 2004 and specializes in chiropractic.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Marchese accepts

Dr. Marchese accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Regence Blue Shield of Washington
Preferred Provider Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Marchese treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marchese's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marchese

Dr. Marchese?
Dr. Marchese's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Marchese, DC
My daughter has been going to. Dr. Marchase for about 2 yrs. He is very personable yet professional. He is very proactive in finding the best solutions for you and your issues. I recommend him to anyone going through any type of back or neck pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I was having severe leg and back pain.. My doctor had given me pain pills to sleep at night. Getting out of chairs and walking was hard for me. I was in the process of retiring. I had never been to a chiropractor before and was really not sure of them. I made the appointment and after one visit the pain in my legs was gone. I no longer have leg or back pain and I am back to work...He is wonderful. Wish I would have met him sooner. Life is good again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
My experience with Dr. Marchese has been wonderful. I followed him from the chiropractic office I have been with for years. Dr Marchese's adjustments are amazing and so deliberate. He has made life so much more comfortable for me. I've suffered from ear infections for the majority of my life until I started going to doctor Marchese. He is also kind, professional and funny. He has saved me from so much suffering!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have had issues with my back and neck for years. In the past, I've seen other chiropractors, and after months of rushed treatments, my original problems still bothered me. Dr. Marchese was a breath of fresh air. He has a great personality, and really spent the time needed to address my problems. After a few months in his care, not only am I feeling better, but now only need to see him once a month, and I feel good in between visits. He's the real deal, and I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about five years now and I would never consider seeing another chiropractor. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable in his field, and cares about his patients. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was in a great deal of pain and through seeing him I was able to gain back my range of motion that I had lost in my neck and shoulder. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about 5 years now and I would never even consider seeing another chiropractor. Dr. Marchese is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and strives to get you feeling your best. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was very nervous about being adjusted. He worked with me and showed me that the only thing to gain was feeling better and my trust in chiropractic and in him grew exponentially. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Friendly, accommodating, knowledable, professional, effective. I switched clinics to stay a patient of Dr. Marchese. My whole family relies on his expertise and trusts him. Great with kids and adults.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is a skillful practitioner. He has a kind vibrant spirit. I highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is an absolute pleasure, his wonderful vibrant personality makes every visit better than the last. He is extremely knowledgeable in his craft and his passion for helping you achieve your goals is noticeable from day 1. I'm someone with free chiropractic care elsewhere and still choose to see Dr. Marchese over my free options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is absolutely fabulous. So personable, and truly cares about each and every patient he see's. I was referred to him by a close friend, and won't go to and don't want to go to anyone else. He takes the time to get to know you so that he can find better ways to easy various aliments. I walked in with hesitation and soon after meeting him, that went right out the window as he made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. He always ensures that every issue is taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Marchese?

• Chiropractic