Dr. Michael Marchese, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 43

Dr. Marchese

Central Chiropractic & Massage

20 W Central Ave Spokane, WA 99205

Dr. Michael Marchese, DC is a Chiropractor in Spokane, WA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Marchese to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Marchese treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marchese accepts

Dr. Marchese accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core
Preferred Provider Network

Dr. Marchese's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marchese

Dr. Marchese?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
My daughter has been going to. Dr. Marchase for about 2 yrs. He is very personable yet professional. He is very proactive in finding the best solutions for you and your issues. I recommend him to anyone going through any type of back or neck pain.
Tami Kilgore – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I was having severe leg and back pain.. My doctor had given me pain pills to sleep at night. Getting out of chairs and walking was hard for me. I was in the process of retiring. I had never been to a chiropractor before and was really not sure of them. I made the appointment and after one visit the pain in my legs was gone. I no longer have leg or back pain and I am back to work...He is wonderful. Wish I would have met him sooner. Life is good again.
Rose Gray in Spokane, WA – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
My experience with Dr. Marchese has been wonderful. I followed him from the chiropractic office I have been with for years. Dr Marchese's adjustments are amazing and so deliberate. He has made life so much more comfortable for me. I've suffered from ear infections for the majority of my life until I started going to doctor Marchese. He is also kind, professional and funny. He has saved me from so much suffering!!
Joel Robbins in Spokane – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have had issues with my back and neck for years. In the past, I've seen other chiropractors, and after months of rushed treatments, my original problems still bothered me. Dr. Marchese was a breath of fresh air. He has a great personality, and really spent the time needed to address my problems. After a few months in his care, not only am I feeling better, but now only need to see him once a month, and I feel good in between visits. He's the real deal, and I highly recommend him!
Abdullah Alharbi in Spokane, WA – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about five years now and I would never consider seeing another chiropractor. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable in his field, and cares about his patients. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was in a great deal of pain and through seeing him I was able to gain back my range of motion that I had lost in my neck and shoulder. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic needs.
Swartz in Spokane, WA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about 5 years now and I would never even consider seeing another chiropractor. Dr. Marchese is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and strives to get you feeling your best. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was very nervous about being adjusted. He worked with me and showed me that the only thing to gain was feeling better and my trust in chiropractic and in him grew exponentially. I highly recommend him.
Kori in Spokane, WA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Friendly, accommodating, knowledable, professional, effective. I switched clinics to stay a patient of Dr. Marchese. My whole family relies on his expertise and trusts him. Great with kids and adults.
Suzie Henning in Spokane, WA – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is a skillful practitioner. He has a kind vibrant spirit. I highly recommend his services!
Samantha in Post Falls, ID – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is an absolute pleasure, his wonderful vibrant personality makes every visit better than the last. He is extremely knowledgeable in his craft and his passion for helping you achieve your goals is noticeable from day 1. I'm someone with free chiropractic care elsewhere and still choose to see Dr. Marchese over my free options.
Cheryl L in Spokane, WA – May 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is absolutely fabulous. So personable, and truly cares about each and every patient he see's. I was referred to him by a close friend, and won't go to and don't want to go to anyone else. He takes the time to get to know you so that he can find better ways to easy various aliments. I walked in with hesitation and soon after meeting him, that went right out the window as he made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. He always ensures that every issue is taken care of.
Taylor in Spokane, WA – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese has been treating me and my family for several years. He is excellent with kids and does an excellent job of treating my sports injuries. I have been to several chiropractors in the past several years and Dr. Marchese is by far my favorite.
Trenton in Spokane, WA – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I would highly recommend him to anyone. My husband and I both see him and have had wonderful results. He's a wonderful adjuster and an even better person! Take your kids to see him as well, we do!
Amy in Spokane, Wa – Jan 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
In my opinion, Dr Marchese is by far one of the best Chiropractors I've ever been treated by. I've been going to Chiropractors since I was a young girl and have found there is a wide variety in skill and talent with the ability to adjust. Dr Marchese is one of the most intuitive doctors out there. He has the ability to really read the body and figure out what the problem areas are and then adjusts painlessly and effectively!! He is definitely one of the best!
Michelle in Post Falls ID – Jan 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I had a great experience getting adjusted by Dr Marchese. He is very passionate about his work and does a great job identifying what is causing me pain.
Jon in Seattle, WA – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
He is very considerate of your needs and has a passion for improving your health. I won't see anyone else.
Celia in Spokane, WA – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is a highly professional and knowledgable chiropractor. His treatment of my neck and lower back injury were key to my quick and full recovery. After recovery, he was honest and didn't over prescribe treatment to maintain my health. I feel I can trust him with my health and those closest to me.
John L. in Spokane, WA – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese has been my chiropractor for a few years. I'm so grateful for not only his expertise, but his willingness to listen to me about my own person (thoracic outlet requiring a touch of traction). I feel 5'2 when I leave!
Spokane, Washington – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is a very talented chiropractor. Very professional, easy to understand and can relate to his patients. He always has a clear treatment plan . I have injured my lower back quite a few times . Dr. Marchese was the only chiropractor that was sensitive enough to my needs and was able to adjust my lower back and give long-lasting relief !! I am always thankful for his work and will continue to recommend family and friends to his clinic!
A. Forquer in Spokane – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Dr. Marchese is extremely knowledgeable! He is professional and easy to talk to. I attribute 100% of my recovery from an accident to him. I happily recommend him to anyone in need of chiropractic care.
Miranda in Spokane, Wa – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
I had an absolute pleasure with dr marchese. He's very passionate about his job and you can tell that as soon as he puts his hands on you. As a pregnant woman I was very nervous to get adjusted and dr marchese made my experience amazing I will definitely continue going to him.
Ashlee O in Spokane, wa – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Marchese?

• Chiropractic