Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Marchese, DC
Dr. Michael Marchese, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

20 W Central Ave

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Learn about Dr. Marchese

• Chiropractic

Dr. Marchese does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Marchese has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marchese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marchese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marchese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marchese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marchese to family and friends
Dr. Marchese's Performance
in Spokane, WA |
I have had issues with my back and neck for years. In the past, I've seen other chiropractors, and after months of rushed treatments, my original problems still bothered me. Dr. Marchese was a breath of fresh air. He has a great personality, and really spent the time needed to address my problems. After a few months in his care, not only am I feeling better, but now only need to see him once a month, and I feel good in between visits. He's the real deal, and I highly recommend him!
in Spokane, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about five years now and I would never consider seeing another chiropractor. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable in his field, and cares about his patients. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was in a great deal of pain and through seeing him I was able to gain back my range of motion that I had lost in my neck and shoulder. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic needs.
in Spokane, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Marchese for about 5 years now and I would never even consider seeing another chiropractor. Dr. Marchese is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and strives to get you feeling your best. I first started seeing Dr. Marchese after I was in a pretty bad car accident and was very nervous about being adjusted. He worked with me and showed me that the only thing to gain was feeling better and my trust in chiropractic and in him grew exponentially. I highly recommend him.
in Spokane, WA |
Friendly, accommodating, knowledable, professional, effective. I switched clinics to stay a patient of Dr. Marchese. My whole family relies on his expertise and trusts him. Great with kids and adults.
in Post Falls, ID |
Dr. Marchese is a skillful practitioner. He has a kind vibrant spirit. I highly recommend his services!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Marchese is an absolute pleasure, his wonderful vibrant personality makes every visit better than the last. He is extremely knowledgeable in his craft and his passion for helping you achieve your goals is noticeable from day 1. I'm someone with free chiropractic care elsewhere and still choose to see Dr. Marchese over my free options.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Marchese is absolutely fabulous. So personable, and truly cares about each and every patient he see's. I was referred to him by a close friend, and won't go to and don't want to go to anyone else. He takes the time to get to know you so that he can find better ways to easy various aliments. I walked in with hesitation and soon after meeting him, that went right out the window as he made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. He always ensures that every issue is taken care of.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Marchese has been treating me and my family for several years. He is excellent with kids and does an excellent job of treating my sports injuries. I have been to several chiropractors in the past several years and Dr. Marchese is by far my favorite.
in Spokane, Wa |
I would highly recommend him to anyone. My husband and I both see him and have had wonderful results. He's a wonderful adjuster and an even better person! Take your kids to see him as well, we do!
in Post Falls ID |
In my opinion, Dr Marchese is by far one of the best Chiropractors I've ever been treated by. I've been going to Chiropractors since I was a young girl and have found there is a wide variety in skill and talent with the ability to adjust. Dr Marchese is one of the most intuitive doctors out there. He has the ability to really read the body and figure out what the problem areas are and then adjusts painlessly and effectively!! He is definitely one of the best!
in Seattle, WA |
I had a great experience getting adjusted by Dr Marchese. He is very passionate about his work and does a great job identifying what is causing me pain.
in Spokane, WA |
He is very considerate of your needs and has a passion for improving your health. I won't see anyone else.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Marchese is a highly professional and knowledgable chiropractor. His treatment of my neck and lower back injury were key to my quick and full recovery. After recovery, he was honest and didn't over prescribe treatment to maintain my health. I feel I can trust him with my health and those closest to me.
Spokane, Washington |
Dr. Marchese has been my chiropractor for a few years. I'm so grateful for not only his expertise, but his willingness to listen to me about my own person (thoracic outlet requiring a touch of traction). I feel 5'2 when I leave!
in Spokane |
Dr. Marchese is a very talented chiropractor. Very professional, easy to understand and can relate to his patients. He always has a clear treatment plan . I have injured my lower back quite a few times . Dr. Marchese was the only chiropractor that was sensitive enough to my needs and was able to adjust my lower back and give long-lasting relief !! I am always thankful for his work and will continue to recommend family and friends to his clinic!
in Spokane, Wa |
Dr. Marchese is extremely knowledgeable! He is professional and easy to talk to. I attribute 100% of my recovery from an accident to him. I happily recommend him to anyone in need of chiropractic care.
in Spokane, wa |
I had an absolute pleasure with dr marchese. He's very passionate about his job and you can tell that as soon as he puts his hands on you. As a pregnant woman I was very nervous to get adjusted and dr marchese made my experience amazing I will definitely continue going to him.
in Cheney, WA |
Not only is Dr. Marchese one of the best chiropractors I've seen in my few years going, his bed side manner is exceptional..He is a constant professional yet a friend. I would recommend him everyday all day !
Have you seen Dr. Michael Marchese, DC?
Are you Dr. Marchese?