Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Manning, DC
Dr. Michael Manning, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

10518 S Greenfield Rd

Gilbert, AZ 85234

Learn about Dr. Manning

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Manning does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Conditions

• Exercise Program
  • Physical Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Nevada Las Vegas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Manning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manning to family and friends
Dr. Manning's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I started seeing Dr Manning about 11 years ago. He is the most compassionate and understanding Dr I have ever been to. He takes time to listen and he comes up with the plan that is going to help you get better! He is very knowledgeable about so many things. Love that his office makes you feel right at home and he loves knowing you!!
in Gilbert |
Dr. Manning is great. He has helped me in so many ways.
in Gilbert |
Very personable, easy to get appointments and knowledgable.
in Chandler, AZ |
I always have a wonderful time with dr.manning. he's very friendly and kind and takes time to talk with you and get to know you as well, and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended him to anyone.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been coming to him ever since I moved here n 1999 because he shows his care to get my pain go away and better. After calling to make an appt with him, I don't need to wait for several days to see him but that day. I have a great confidence in him.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Manning is amazing! Makes time for you and your need, caring, compassionate, and understanding. Always highly recommended him to anyone looking for a chiropractor. Will always use him.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Manning. He works on myself and my children. His office is very accommodating in urgent situations and they get you in right away.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Mike is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. If he does not know the answers to questions that I have had, he will search them out or refer me to someone that can. He is always checking out the latest treatments to better his care to his patients. I have been with him over twenty-some years and have never been disappointed in his caring service!
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Manning to friends and family. He's very kind and cares about his patients.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Manning goes out of his way to provide care for his patients. I highly recommend him.
in Mesa, AZ |
Mike is a caring, empathetic professional who has helped my wife and I when we have had back, hip and leg problems. He listens to us and then works with us to find solutions to our health needs. It's great know he's there to help when we need it! Brian Day
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Manning is absolutely the best!! When I have pain in my neck or back he is the only person I trust to take care of the problem. I have been going to him for many years and I can always count on him to see me right away, usually the same day I call. His office is wonderful and everyone is so friendly. You can be sure that what ever problem you have that he will fix it. I tried many doctors in the past and I can honestly say that not one of them could compare to Dr. Manning. Hi is incredible.
in Mesa, AZ |
My family has been seeing Dr Manning for more than 20 years. We usually get same day appointment and he has actually seen us on weekends in an emergency. He has amazing bedside manner and is very caring. He always gives you the tools/plan you need to get better.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Manning is so knowledgeable & so great! He's always there for me when I need him...he always makes the time. I've been seeing him for 10+ years & won't go to anyone else.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Manning is a lifesaver. I first saw Dr. Manning two years ago and will never see another chiropractor. He got me back to work and keeps me there.
in mesa, az |
Been going to Dr Manning FOR OVER 20 YEAR he has always helped me
in Mesa, AZ |
Always there when I need help. Thoughtful & thorough. Pulled me thru when PT company hurt me worse.
in Apache Junction,Az. |
DR manning has been very pleasant,helpful and accommodating. He's always warm and welcoming asking not only about what hurts but how your day has been. His office has a relaxed feeling not the usual take a number and the Dr will be with you shortly. I would add have recommended others to utilize his services.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Dr. Manning is amazing! I cannot imagine life without Dr. Manning. I really appreciate the time and care he takes with his patients. You can tell and feel with everyone that walks in, they trust and appreciate his services explicitly for not only themselves, but their friends, family and children. He's TOP Notch and one in a million!
in Mesa,AZ |
He is very caring and considerate. Knows what he is talking about and very helpful.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Manning is the finest Chiropractor that I have received Chiropractic health care treatment from, second only to my father. He knows and practices his profession better than most, and has knowledge of the body and how it works that is second to none. Dr. Manning practices medicine as it should be, and for me it has done wonders. I have a 3 time surgically repaired back that he has helped me with and improved my mobility and decreased my pain. He has helped more than I thought anyone could.
in Gilbert, AZ |
He really cares and makes sure your pain is managed correctly. I have been to other chiropractors who never ask the right questions and my pain never went away. After going to Dr. Mike, my pain has gone away and I don't need as many treatments those other chiropractors. Highly recommend Dr. Mike for your chiropractic needs!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Manning, DC?
Are you Dr. Manning?