Dr. Michael Mandese, OD

Optometry •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Mandese

The Eye Institute for Medicine & Surgery

5055 Babcock St Ne Ste 6 Palm Bay, FL 32905

Dr. Michael Mandese, OD is a Optometrist in Palm Bay, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mandese to book an appointment.

Dr. Mandese's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mandese

Dr. Mandese?
  • Appointment scheduling (13)
  • Listened & answered questions (13)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (13)
  • Long wait times (2)
I had taken my dad to a follow up appointment with Dr. Mandese. I was so impressed by his professionalism, knowledge, compassion and truly caring about my father. I was even more impressed when he took the time to answer my questions. It is so hard to find a Doctor these days that is not in a rush. He spent time and answered our questions and made us feel comfortable. I was so amazed I called that day to make my own appointment. I went today and again so impressed. He found something that my former Dactor should have seen and did not . I will be a patient for life! The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable as well.
Christine Crowley – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
Dr. Michael Mandese, of The Eye Institute is one of the best eye doctors I have ever been to. I went to him for a routine eye exam and learned that my cataracts were level six. It was becoming difficult to drive at night because of the glare making oncoming cars appear to be in my lane! I couldn't read street signs and frankly was a danger to others while driving. Dr. Mandese is kind, caring, thorough, and explained everything to me. While my friend was waiting for me on the day I had my surgery, he told me that people were coming from all over South Florida to be treated at The Eye Institute. There office is first class. Everyone was friendly, caring, and kind. Since I've had the surgery performed in 2008, my vision is still perfect and I no longer fear driving. I don't even need prescription eye glasses and can use readers successfully for the computer and reading. I would highly recommend Dr. Mandese to everyone. He has just celebrated his 20 year anniversary with The Eye Institute.
Joyce Cates – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
Highly recommended. He takes the time to hear my concerns and I totally trust his judgement.
Melbourne, FL – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
I arrived for my first visit in extreme discomfort. Dr. Mandese put me at ease immediately. Not only is he knowledgeable, his bedside manner is the best. I am so grateful to him for being so kind and patient, and answering all my questions. I will recommend him to my family, friends, and co-workers, and I will continue to see him with any future eye problems. I left feeling 100 percent confident in his ability to finally find a solution to a long term problem. The staff was very courteous also.
Karen B. in Palm Bay, FL – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
5.0 star rating 8/5/2018 A few months ago, I woke up with an extreme case of double vision. Everything in my field of vision was superimposed. Just the act of trying to focus on what was in front of me made me dizzy and tired. I was sent to 9 doctors in NYC just trying to get a diagnosis. They sent me for MRI's, cat scans, neurological assessments ... Still nothing. No diagnosis. I finally went to a specialist eye surgeon in NJ who operated on my sister's detached retina. He told me it was a c
  • Long wait times
Professor John Petrocelli in Rockledge , FL – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
I trust Dr. Mandese completely with the care of my eyes. I have multiple eye problems and I feel that Dr. Mandese is giving all of them the best care and attention available. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Susan in Rockledge, FL – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
Dr Mantese is a very special Doctor who is an expert at his craft, but also attentive and sensitive to his patients’ needs. He is both courteous and skilled. When he came in the room to do my exam during an Eye problem, he was in and out in a flash. Yet I never felt rushed or disrespected.
Adrienne in Palm Bay, Fl – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?
Dr. Mandese has consistently demonstrated strong knowledge of his field --- PLUS he focuses on prevention and overall health linked to eye health. I have early onset glaucoma, a nevus, am quite short-sighted and with age am becoming long-sighted, plus astigmatism. In short, a doctor treating my eye conditions needs to be on top of the game -- and Dr. Mandese certainly is.
Steffani in Satellite Beach, FL – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mandese, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mandese?

"I believe that excellent medical eye care requires that the physician not only be well versed in the latest diagnostic and treatment protocols, but that he also take time to get to know his patients, and understand their personal needs and desires. ...Read more

• Optometry