Dr. Michael Lim, DC

Dr. Michael Lim, DC

Functional Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Michael Lim, DC is a functional medicine provider who practices in Escondido, CA.

205 W Mission Ave Ste P

Escondido, CA 92025

Learn about Dr. Lim

• Functional Medicine
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Lim does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Kentucky
  • Atlanta Pain Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Functional Medicine University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Lim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lim to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lim's Performance
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Lim has guided me through reversing Type II diabetes and more. I have been off insulin for about six weeks, with good control of my blood sugar. Some unexpected bonuses include also being of my blood pressure med and off Prilosec (for esophageal reflux) for weeks. I have also lost 35 pounds and feel energized. I feel like the aging process is in reverse.
Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing your story! I know a lot of people have been inspired by your story, especially when I show people the commercial we did... But I think you accidentally selected 1 star on your review. Hopefully Healthgrades allows you to correct that... Hope all is well and I wish you the best! - Dr Mike
in Atlanta, GA |
I've had many chiropractors and many chiropractic students at Life University adjust me over the years and Michael is one of those rare gems. He listens. He cares. And he has that intuitive connection, knowing what adjustments my body needs in that moment. Schedule an appointment and experience for yourself.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Lim is a dedicated and personable physician who deeply cares for each and every one of his patients. He is so thorough and evaluates each case he comes across with undivided attention. His patients see results in a matter of days and it's absolutely phenomenal. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lim. He definitely takes functional medicine to the next level!
in San Francisco, CA |
I appreciate Dr. Lim's integrated approach and knowledge when it comes to clinical nutrition. He has a way of breaking things down in a simple way that I can understand and get excited about implementing. I would highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lim, DC?

Visit Dr. Lim