Dr. Michael Lim, DC

Functional Medicine •  Male • Age 36

Dr. Lim

Synergy Integrated Health

205 W Mission Ave Ste P Escondido, CA 92025

Dr. Michael Lim, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Escondido, CA. He is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lim to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lim treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lim's conditions and procedures:

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation

Dr. Lim accepts

Dr. Lim accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

Dr. Lim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lim

4.4

Dr. Lim?
Dr. Lim and Dr. Mike are Amazing doctors. They are very knowledgeable and really take the time to listen to one's concerns. I feel seen and heard here. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone that is serious about getting healthier! I've been under their care for two months so far and I've seen a HUGE change in my symptoms as well as my mood. I feel like a different person! The Chiropractic care as well as their Holistic Approach to excellent Health is on point. They have brought back hope into my life as I've always dealt with Acne, Mental Fog, Hormonal Imbalances and other stuff, All this has significantly gotten better already! The Staff is also a pleasure to work with! Overall, I give them a 10. I am very satisfied! Thank you SYNERGY Team!!
Elsy Joachin – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Dr. Hoon Lim and his son Dr. Michael Lim having given me a renewed sense of mind and body alignment through Synergy Integrated Health. Having relocated from the east coast and in need of repair from competitive sports training, I visited the Balboa office location for the first time in December or a free chiropractic consultation. After a full evaluation with X-ray imaging, I expected to get right to "cracking" but I soon learned his functional medicine technique offers so much more than just the physical manipulations (although I have never received a compliment in my life on my posture until this second month as a weekly patient)! Understanding spinal health in the context of my diet and active lifestyle was crucial to not only feeling better but staying better and perform my best under the pressures of an athlete. Dr. Lim provides exercises and self-care practices and will hold you accountable, which is why I look to him as a chiropractor and a coach.
Rachel – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
I took the 3 month program with Dr Mike and his dad. My problem was too many years of insomnia; it was so bad I was always nervous about laying down for the night; knowing what was in store for me starting at 2:00 in the morning as if an alarm clock is going off in my head. During the program, he was able to determine how my diet and adrenal glands were out of whack. I have made considerable progress; and instead of getting a 5 or 6 hour night of sleep about twice a month, I am now getting about 3 or 4 nights per week of at least 5 hrs sleep but more important, I notice the trend is even getting better than that ! Dr Mike is tuned into how your system works; interesting also when comparing to other medical people who "talk the talk" but are horrible examples themselves with their obesity; Dr. Mike actually "talks the talk and walks the walk"; he is in good shape himself, as he looks like he has been a gym rat over the years.
David E – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Got great news today. Since starting the program my mother has been doing great. She is a 75 year old woman diagnosed with Type II Diabetes, Cholesterol and high blood pressure taking 8 different medications which include 2 different insulin pens. After seeing her primary physician and looking at the labs done in June 2019. Glad to report not only is she losing weight but her A1C went from a >14 to 5.4 and Glucose from 364 to 112. Thanks Dr. Mike for guiding her in the right direction to a happy, health and medicine free life.
Denise Brown – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Dr. Lim is the best! His knowledge of functional medicine is incredible! I had no idea that the medications I was taking to "mask" my pain was actually making things worse! Dr. Lim helped me to address and treat the actual source of my pain, eliminating all medications, and now my pain is almost completely gone! I definitely recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Lim ASAP! You won't regret it!
Kim T. in San Diego, CA – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Dr.Mike is always willing to go the extra mile for our patients ! He is a doctor who actually listens to our patient's problems ! He is a fantastic people person. I highly recommend him.
Desiree in Escondido, CA – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
My husband and I met Dr. Lim at one of his seminars. We started his program and in 4 months had lost over 40 pounds, felt great and our labs were much improved. My husband is now off of his blood pressure medication. We highly recommend Dr. Lim and his alternative treatment. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. Thank you Dr. Lim. Dr. Corranda Kosciolek and Frank Kosciolek
Dr. Corranda Kosciolek in Temecula, CA – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Dr. Lim has guided me through reversing Type II diabetes and more. I have been off insulin for about six weeks, with good control of my blood sugar. Some unexpected bonuses include also being of my blood pressure med and off Prilosec (for esophageal reflux) for weeks. I have also lost 35 pounds and feel energized. I feel like the aging process is in reverse.
Kathy Edwardson in Golden, CO – May 09, 2016
Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for the kind words...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
I've had many chiropractors and many chiropractic students at Life University adjust me over the years and Michael is one of those rare gems. He listens. He cares. And he has that intuitive connection, knowing what adjustments my body needs in that moment. Schedule an appointment and experience for yourself.
Mark Buhrke in Atlanta, GA – Feb 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
Dr. Lim is a dedicated and personable physician who deeply cares for each and every one of his patients. He is so thorough and evaluates each case he comes across with undivided attention. His patients see results in a matter of days and it's absolutely phenomenal. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lim. He definitely takes functional medicine to the next level!
Littleton, CO – Dec 07, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?
I appreciate Dr. Lim's integrated approach and knowledge when it comes to clinical nutrition. He has a way of breaking things down in a simple way that I can understand and get excited about implementing. I would highly recommend him!
Michelle Dixon in San Francisco, CA – Dec 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lim, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lim?

"Dr. Mike" utilizes evidence-based practices in Functional Medicine that address and treat the root cause of your condition. Unfortunately, many medical...Read more

March 2018 Update: To encompass all our services and healthcare strategies, we are in the process of designing a new office space and re-branding...Read more

• Functional Medicine