Dr. Michael Lell, DC

Dr. Michael Lell, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Lell, DC is a chiropractor in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University Of Western States in 2015 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

7215 SE 13th Ave

Portland, OR 97202

• Dimension Health

Learn about Dr. Lell

Dr. Lell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lell "Hi there. If you've never been to a chiropractor or have had a bad experience in the past, I'm the doc for you. I emphasize evidence based and patient centered care. One thing that sets me apart from many others is the time that I take to get to know my patients and their conditions. I believe that a solid doctor patient relationship is central to the healing process. This is one of the reasons I chose to practice in this branch of healthcare. Few other disciplines allow the doctors to form long term relationships with patients. I emphasize goal oriented care. Whether you just want to get out of pain or something more, I create a specific treatment plan for you needs and wants at the time. I heavily emphasize exercises in my treatments that I encourage patients to take home with them so that they can improve faster and on their own. This cuts back on the number of office visits needed and helps to prevent future occurrences and injuries. I also heavily emphasize patient education because I believe the more a patient knows, the more empowered they are to take charge of their health and life. Though chiropractors are healthcare's experts in spinal injury and pain, I also have clinical focuses on knee and shoulder injuries whether they are acute, chronic, or post-surgical. One of my passions in life is involvement. Involvement in my community and profession. While in chiropractic school, I was awarded the Community Service Scholarship for handing out more than 30 donated blankets to the homeless during Winter. I also received a leadership award from my state association for my involvement. I'm a Freemason and a Rotarian; these organizations help me to help my community beyond my clinic's doors. I pledge to each of my patients that I will try as hard as I can, learn the most that I can, and do what's best for them each and every single day. "

This content was provided by Dr. Lell "I believe that a condition is best treated with the following three steps:

1. Relief. People rarely see me for their bulging disc. Rather, they see me for the pain it creates.
  2. Correction. Once the symptoms are decreased, we can go to work on fixing whatever caused the symptom. For example, this would be fixing the injured disc that caused the low back pain.
  3. Prevention. Once you're all patched up and ready to go, use the home exercise programs and stuff you've learned along the way to maintain the results and prevent future episodes.

I believe your healthcare should be...

• Built upon clear communication and trust
  • Safe
  • Affordable
  • Effective

I enjoy being a part of a person's healthcare team. Communicating and coordinating care with their general practitioner, surgeon, or physical therapist only makes for better patient centered healthcare. "

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

Dr. Lell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Louisiana At Lafayette
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Western States
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Beeson Wellness Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Lell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lell

Dr. Lell?
Dr. Lell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Lell, DC
Very thorough, communicates clearly and easy to talk to would be how I would describe Dr. Lell to others. I had some neck and back pain issues that he took care of and recommended some great stretching ideas to prevent these issues from coming back. Overall, I'd recommend him to anyone without a...Read More
Henri in Portland, OR – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lell?