Dr. Michael Lange, OD

Optometry •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Lange

Lange Eye care and Associates

11834 County Road 101 The Villages, FL 32162

Dr. Michael Lange, OD is an optometrist in The Villages, FL. He specializes in optometry, cornea & contact management, and more.

Dr. Lange's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lange

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Lange?
Dr. Lange's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Lange, OD
We have been patients of Dr Lange for approximately 27 years. We live in Ocala and when Dr Lange moved to The Villages from Ocala we felt so strongly about his ability to care for our eyes that we drive from Ocala for our visits. He saw our two children when they were young and they still go to him as adults as does their spouses and their children (our grandchildren) Dr. Lange takes a personal interest in his patients and their family. He oversaw LASIK Surgery on my husband and our son! Dr Lange also is involved in nutrition not only for your eyes but your overall health. After going through Cancer surgery he took an interest in my husband to not only exercise but to eat healthier and lose weight. Dr. Lange has been the only doctor to communicate with my husband that was able to get him to understand the importance of and to follow a healthy nutrition plan. There are no words that adequately express the trust we have in Dr Lange. He isn’t just our optometrist he’s our Friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
Dr. Lange, and The Lange Gang, are awesome. Every member of his staff is extremely professional, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and nice. Dr. Lange knows his stuff! I am completely satisfied with each visit that I made to this office. I ended up buying a pair of glasses and contacts. He fitted me for contacts that are the most comfortable and the best that I have worn in years. Perfect! Awesome! Thank you Dr. Lange, and the Lange Gang. Bob
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
I had my first new patient visit today with Dr. Lange. I cannot tell you all how Happy I am with Dr. Lange. He is without doubt the best, I have wet Macular Degeneration and was so pleased with the knowledge he provided me with and also a food diet for me to follow. I am also going to take his eye vitamins. I know and trust Dr.. Lange and Thank him and his staff for all that they have done for me. You have certainly made me feel more confident of my diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
Yesterday was my first visit to Dr. Lange. I used to go to another OD in Leesburg who dissolved his practice so I was looking for someone new. Scheduling on the phone was a breeze and my paperwork was emailed ahead of time. Checking in was a breeze. The staff was were all courteous and very professional. Dr. Lange was concerned about a couple of things and promptly ran a couple more tests just to be sure. He explained any additional costs up front as I am a cash patient. I am so happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
My testimony makes me a believer in the Grace of God. I first became aware of Dr Michael Lange & his clinic thru the internet.I emailed him & that prompted him to call me.How rare to find ANY doctor that would do that.I was diagnosed with Macular Deg. 8/08. The education & instructions he gave me after that began my blessed experience with him & The Lange Eye Institute .I have been on Dr Lange's regiment for many years & I feel great and vision holding steady.I am forever thankful to Dr Lange.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
I have been listening to Dr. Lange on his Saturday morning radio program for some time. We decided to go to his office for our annual check-up. We were impressed from the moment we walked in. Every person on his staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Lange was everything that you would expect from a true eye care professional. Thorough, caring and informative. It's 75 miles to his office from where we live, but worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
Dr. Lange has been our eye specialist for years. I speak volumes of Dr Lange's courteous, professional and thorough approach to my needs and concerns. I feel extremely confident that any issues that i may have, will be addressed, diagnosed and treated beyond my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
It was a pleasure seeing Dr. Lange. He is more like a friend than a doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable in every way. I am so fortunate to have found him since I just moved to Florida from New York 2 years ago. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very knowledgeable optometrist with a absolutely fantastic personality!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
I have been a patient of Dr, Michael Lange"s for some years now. He is personable, knowledgeable, affable, accessible and a great listener. If you are looking for eye care that involves more than just a routine eye exam this is the doctor to see. His knowledge of nutrition coupled with optics will afford you the best possible solution to all of your eye related matters.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
Dr Michael Lange is top notch for all ocular needs. He’s knowledgeable, upbeat, enthusiastic and treats every single one of his patients like family. Even after normal business hours, he is only an email or text away and is always eager to help and educate. I would recommend everyone to Dr Lange for top quality care, no matter the ocular problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lange, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lange?

Dr. Michael Lange Optometric physician is also a certified nutrition specialist and helps patients with overall health issues and eye problems thru proper nutrition. Dr. Michael Lange has grown his practice philosophy into one of the fastest growing ...

• Optometry

1988
1986

• ask the dr, daily

Dr. Lange accepts

Dr. Lange accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Tricare
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lange treats your condition or procedure