Optometry  |
Dr. Michael Lange, OD
Dr Michael Lange started Lange Eye Care in 3/15/1993 form 1 location with 1 employee. He has opened 12 offices since then and now sees patients only at his Lange Eye Institute Monday - Friday. Dr Lange is a board certified optometric physician with degrees in Psychology and physiological Optics. He is also a certified nutrition specialist thru the American College of Nutrition. Dr Lange is the founder of Fortifeye Vitamins and Blue Light Defense lens company. Dr Lange has a passion for helping his patients naturally. Dr Lange has also developed the "Lange diet" to further enhance his ability to help his patients naturally. When not seeing patients Dr Lange is a competition motocross racer and car racer, he also enjoys sculling and all forms of bicycle racing.

11834 County Road 101

The Villages, FL 32162

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Lange

Dr. Michael Lange Optometric physician is also a certified nutrition specialist and helps patients with overall health issues and eye problems thru proper nutrition. Dr. Michael Lange has grown his practice philosophy into one of the fastest growing and largest privately owned eye care centers in Florida. Dr. Lange has opened 12  eye care centers and 3 lasik centers in Florida. Dr Lange set up his first practice in Ocala Florida in 1993 and Gainesville in 1994. Dr. Michael Lange has a philosophy of treating every patient as if they are a loved one and going over each and every diagnosis and every treatment option available. Dr Lange has gained national recognition and made the front cover of many national magazines because of his eye care center growth and expansion.

• Optometry
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Occupational Optometry
  • Pediatric Optometry
  • Sports Vision

Dr. Lange does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Conjunctivitis

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry
    Other Education | Completed 1992
  • Psychology and Physiological Optics
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Lange has no awards or honors listed.

• ask the dr, daily

Dr. Lange does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lange and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lange's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lange to family and friends
Dr. Lange's Performance
in Oxford, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Michael Lange to anyone with concerns regarding their eyes or any nutritional advice. Dr. Lange has been my doctor for several years and he has not only helped me with my eyes and glasses, he has helped me with controlling my weight through meal supplements using the Fortifeye high protein milkshakes. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and cares a great deal about each patient. No one is ever rushed and the staff make you feel at home.
in The Villages, FL |
I have been a patient at Lange Eye Care for about 7 years. Dr Lange is in my opinion one of the most professional and caring doctors that I know. There have been times when I've had to reach him outside of normal business hours with eye issues and each time he has reached back out to me, almost immediately. His in house care is excellent. If you want excellent eye care, he is the best. Thank you Doctor Lange.
Riverview, FL |
Dr. Lange has improved my vision 100 per cent. I no longer need glasses or contacts either for reading or distance viewing. I credit his Fortifye vitamins for the improvement.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr Michael Lange has been my optometrist and my daughters optometrist for the last ten years. I would not trust my families vision to anyone but Dr Lange. He always goes over everything in detail and really makes u feel at ease. He has an amazing bed side demeanor with children as well as the very old. I give him five stars and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an eye doctor that really cares.
in The Villages , FL |
I have been listening to Dr Michael Lange on his radio show for about 5 years and finally made an appointment to see him . I wish I would have come in earlier. I found out the problems I had with my eye were not allergies but dry eyes. I started using his natural dry eye protocol and the symptoms I have had for the last five years are now gone in less than 2 weeks. He took the time to listen to me and run the appropriate tests without rushing me thru the way my last eye doctors did. Thanks!
The Villages, FL |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about my visit to see Dr. Lange at the Lange Eye Institute. I just love going to see Dr. Lange and his staff. I had my annual eye exam but left with much more than a new pair of glasses. Dr. Lange is also a certified nutritional specialist and he educated me on what supplements I should be taking and my diet. I was very pleased with my new pair of glasses, supplements and the knowledge that will help me with my overall health. So worth the drive!
in the Villages |
The Lange eye institute has incredible customer service and is the most advanced eye care center I have been too . Dr Lange makes u feel relaxed and goes over all details in a professional yet fun loving way.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lange, OD?
Are you Dr. Lange?

Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA