Dr. Michael Komro, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 44

Chiropractic

Dr. Michael Komro, DC is a Chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN and has over 14 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2009. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Komro, DC

Affinity Chiropractic

5100 Thimsen Ave Ste 200 Minnetonka, MN 55345

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Komro treats your condition or procedure

• Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries

Dr. Komro accepts

Dr. Komro accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Komro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Komro

4.3

I cannot say enough amazing things about Doctor Mike and the work he is doing. I was working with a bariatric surgeon before meeting Dr. Mike and was not losing any weight. Two months on doctor Mike's program and I have lost over 23 pounds and my BMI has dropped to 29. My bariatric surgeon fired me today because my BMI is so low that she can no longer legally prescribe the medications that weren't working to begin with! I feel healthier than I have in years and have so much more energy and no cravings for the junk I used to eat. Doctor Mike is the best there is!
Amber E – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Komro, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Mike just a little over a year now, I was then diagnose with Barrett’s Esophagus Syndrome which is precancerous and caused by acid reflux. My gastroenterologist put me on a larger dose of Omeprazole and a strict diet. My brother found Dr. Mike on the internet. I can truly say that Dr. Mike has saved me. He is the only chiropractor in the Twin Cities that treats GERD/acid reflux. He also identified some food intolerances I was not aware of. I am 64 years old and feel 100% better. I do not need or take the prescribed Omeprazole. There are serious side effects from this medication that I don’t need to worry about anymore. Dr. Mike will forever be in my life for my health maintenance. My son is now a patient as well. He is a blessing for us.
Joni – Nov 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Komro, DC?
“I am lucky to have been referred to Dr. Mike. He is definitely committed to his patients’ well being. I appreciate the guidance he gives and how well he explained, up front, what plan he feels will work best for me.
Lisa Ness – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Komro, DC?
If I could give you zero stars, "Dr." Michael Komro, I would. I had been receiving care from Komro before being in an automobile accident in October 2016. He didn't have any issues submitting all of the services prior to the accident to my medical insurance. However, as soon as he found out my auto insurance was exhausted and I had signed a retainer with a personal-injury lawyer, he did an immediate 180 by drastically reducing my care (even though I was still in a lot of pain and far from back
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Minnetonka, MN – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Komro, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Komro?