Dr. Michael Knox, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Dr. Knox

Dr. Michael Knox, PHD is a neuropsychologist in The Woodlands, TX. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Knox accepts

Dr. Knox accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Knox treats your condition or procedure

3.1

Dr. Knox?
Dr. Knox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Knox, PHD
I am not impressed with him. He is rude and appears to dislike his job. Hair has appearance it's wet or greasy. He has abrasive personality. Patients would test better if he made them more relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Knox, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Knox. He makes you feel at ease and takes the time to explain what’s going on in a way that is easy to understand. He listens and answers all questions and gives you all the time you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Knox, PHD?
. Signed in and was told copay $40. I said my copay for specialist is $25. Called Aetna while in dr office they agreed. Dr office said $25 okay and dr office saw me. In june i get a bill for $15!! I called and they said my copay $40!! They agreed to see me for $25 that day!! In july they sent me another bill and i called them said i would not pay it! In august they turned it over to collections!! The doctor upon his own admission did not administer complete test but bills insurance and me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Knox, PHD?
He didn't tell me it was going to cost me, my portion was going to be almost $2k plus he charged my insurance. $4k for 5 hours?? I didn't get a report from him nor discussed follow-up. I can't afford him to learn nothing. During the testing he would leave the room so he didn't spend all that time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Knox, PHD?
Never met the doctor because the staff couldn't get the appointment right. Made an appointment for 3/14. Received voice mail from the office stating that the doctor had a conflict and they needed to change my appointment to 3/16 at 10am. I showed up for my appointment, but was told I wasn't on the schedule - that I was scheduled on 3/2!!! The woman who was in front of me while signing in wasn't on the books either. Doesn't matter how good the Dr is if the staff is incompetent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Knox, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Knox?