Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Kirk Jr, DC
Dr. Michael Kirk Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hainesport, NJ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

208 Creek Crossing Blvd

Hainesport, NJ 08036

• Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kirk Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Kirk Jr "Our office is an integrated healthcare facility offering a unique combination of chiropractic care and functional nutrition to help you eliminate pain, reduce your risk of chronic disease and reach your desired health goals!"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Nutrition

Dr. Kirk Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ursinus College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Kirk Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kirk Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kirk Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirk Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kirk Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirk Jr to family and friends
Dr. Kirk Jr's Performance
in Browns Mills, NJ |
I have been going for approx 2-1/2 years and have been very satisfied with Dr. Kirk, his office staff and the office environment. I go now monthly until my recent surgery and Dr. Kirk takes the time after my adjustment to go over any items that may benefit me from one session to the next. To me there is a friendly atmosphere and I almost do not feel as a patient.
in Lumberton, NJ |
I'm very pleased and impressed with Dr. Kirk and his practice. The environment is all about educating the patient and Dr. Kirk goes above and beyond expectations with his dedication and integrity. I came in with neck issues and arms going numb and within weeks I'm back to feeling wonderful again with a range of motion that I haven't experienced in years. His nutritional knowledge is outstanding as well (I must be GF) with an emphasis on educating his patients. His knowledge is invaluable.
in Evesham Township, NJ |
Dr Kirk is a great healthcare provider to see if your goals include maintaining an active, healthy and relatively pain-free lifestyle. I've recommended him to friends and family.
in Burlington Township, NJ |
For years I suffered from migraines. Since I have been seeing him I do not have migraines anymore. Sometimes my hips go uneven. He helps to straighten them out. He is very personable, everyone in his office is. He takes time to get to know you, you are not a number.
in Newtown, PA |
After visiting 4 different chiropractors, I discovered Dr. Kirk about 8 years ago, and am pleased to say that his approach to health is excellent. I go in for a maintenance adjustment once a month, and find that I have almost no problems with my back and neck,.
in Moorestown, NJ |
Our whole family has been using Dr. Kirk for over 10 years. He is excellent with children.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Kirk and staff are professional and timely at all appointments. I never have to wait long to be seen and Dr. Kirk is an excellent Chiropractor .I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a new chiropractor .
Runnemede, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Kirk off and on for years. A few years ago he helped me resolve a problem with my neck. Between treatment and the advice I have not had any neck problems. I had not seen Dr. Kirk for about year or so and I started having very bad back problems. My doctor gave me some strong pain meds and I was thinking that was going to be my life. Then I went back to Dr. Kirk. I am off meds playing with my great granddaughter, working out
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr Kirk spends a lot of time with you going over the procedures.
in Hainesport |
I rely on Dr. Kirk more than my own primary. I take advantage of monthly wellness visits, so I see him more than my primary doc. His extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology have been helpful in addressing issues that go beyond chiropractic health. Thanks to him, I've caught things before they became chronic.
in Roebling, NJ |
Excellent! I think he can fix any ache I have. I am blessed to have found him.
in Mount Holly, NJ |
I hurt my back and Dr Kirk had me feeling better immediately. My back was feeling great after 2 visits. My experience was a pleasure.
in Hainesport, NJ |
I started seeing Dr. Kirk because of chronic migraines. After receiving weekly treatments from him, my migraines went away. Now I see him on a monthly basis and I feel terrific. I also have degenerative disc disease and seeing him on a monthly basis helps keep my back feeling healthy. Dr. Kirk is extremely professional, full of helpful ideas, and never bothersome about how often I should be seen.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kirk Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Kirk Jr?