Dr. Michael Kerrigan, PHD

Dr. Michael Kerrigan, PHD

Neuropsychology  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Kerrigan, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Denver, CO. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical psychology.

3649 S Newland St

Denver, CO 80235

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kerrigan

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Dr. Kerrigan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Holy Cross College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • Connecticut Valley Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Duke University Graduate School
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Kerrigan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kerrigan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kerrigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerrigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kerrigan's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerrigan to family and friends

Dr. Kerrigan's Performance

Dr. Kerrigan is a great informative Neuropsychologist. He was very patient with me.. He explained my questions, reviewed the directions with me, and analyzed all my answers. I felt like he listened to me and encouraged me to find solutions to my issues. He was on time and hospitable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Did a thorough job evaluating me and I felt very reassured and knowledgeable leaving. Couldn't ask for better!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This review is long over-due, but I've had a hard time coming up with a way to express our feelings toward Dr. Michael. To avoid appearing obsequious, I'll keep it short and sweet. For the first time in several years, I am able to understand that I am not losing my mind. Also for the first time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kerrigan performed a very thorough evaluation of my 10 year old child. He put in a tremendous amount of work evaluating the results of testing, and producing a report that included an appendix with useable advice, as well as revommended accomodations. We found him to be kind, helpful, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you very much for trusting me with the opportunity to work with your child ! ... and for your kind and helpful comments. I very much enjoyed meeting and working with you and your child, and hope what I offered has continued to help him do better at school and home. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

Dr. Kerrigan did a very complete job of evaluating two family members. He put a tremendous amount of work into writing a throrough evaluation of the test results that positively impacted both family members. I would highly recommend his services.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with your family, and yourself, and for your kind and helpful comments. I very much enjoyed meeting and working with you all, and hope what I offered has continued to help all of you improve. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology