Dr. Michael Keir, DC

Dr. Michael Keir, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Michael Keir, DC is a chiropractor in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Life University, Marietta in 2002 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

2909 4th St N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33704

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Keir treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Keir Chiropractic's mission statement and philosophy is to get our patients healthy and functioning well, not just have them "feel" better.  We cover everything from nutrition, exercise regimes,  physio-therapies, and therapeutic massage to...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

2012
Certified To Practice Manipulation Under Anesthesia/ Fibrotic Release Technique-Nycc
New York Chiropractic College

Dr. Keir?
Dr. Keir's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Keir, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Super nice and helpful......he's awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
very great job over all no complaints! He helped me from my car accident injuries, Dr Mike and his massage therapist have done a very good job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
after my accident, I was in a lot of pain and Michael Keir help me out tremendously and in the same day as my accident so that i did not have to be in pain all weekend. everyone should give this place a try
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Had two accidents and four spinal surgeries. The sessions with Dr. Keir helped more than the discectomy, fusion, and SCS implant. The issues had been compounding for a while and the adjustments and treatment allowed a reset point and the pain I was in is getting better week by week. I was told there was nothing else that could be done with the pain and it would have to just be managed for the rest of my life. Thanks to Dr. Keir's help, that has changed completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr. Keir & his team place your comfort and your total health (not just your musculoskeletal system) as their top priority! He takes time to answer any questions you may have and answers each one with detail. I’ve had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Keir since 5/2018; I must say- that he possesses a certain skill set in his technique that I don't believe others can match. I believe he has a true gift in his craft and for that reason, very much worth the travel for me. Thank You Dr. Keir!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
I couldn't walk due to sciatica and after about a month I was good as new. Now I go at least once a week to stay in line and he is always willing to work with you on cost. Just cares about your health in all areas. Awesome Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
I've had several chiropractors over the years. Dr Mike is the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
i feel great every time i leave the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
The best experience iv`e ever had in this field,, talks your ear off filling you with info and then really really gets in there and TCB,, I`d recomend this guy to any loved ones all day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr. Keir is a great listener. He understands how to positively balance your body and align backs with ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
I have a wonderful experience when i come to doctor Keir ,he takes care of me as soon as i walk in the door,he's a very mice person and is nice to all of his clients,doctor Keir makes you feel very comfortable while he is doing your adjustment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
I have had ongoing neck and lower back pain (with sciatica) for years and he is the only one who has been able to actually fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
His diagnoses have been right on target every time and his treatment is superior to any other Chiropractor I have been to.
great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr Mike has been treating me for over a year. I've always left happy and feeling great. I've been living in chronic pain for many years and since I've started treatment I've never felt better! Dr. Mike is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
I felt welcomed as soon as I walk in the door! The staff greeted me by my first name and with warm smiles. Prior to seeing Dr. Keir, I have been to 2 other chiropractors for help with my lower back pain from an accident. Neither doctor before Keir was able to get my back adjusted correctly. After just only a few visits to Dr. Keirs, I could already feel and see a difference in my posture and the pain has significantly been reduced. He is the only chiropractor I will see now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr. Keir is amazing at helping patients achieve optimal health. He is always available when needed which is crucial when you are experiencing back or neck pain. He has helped me through two different car accidents and treated me while I was pregnant which was so helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr. Keir is extraordinary! I felt better after the first visit and am progressing nicely due to his TLC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr. Keir is awesome. Before I found Dr. Keir I had tried rehab which did absolutely nothing to help correct my neck pain. After one adjustment by Dr. Keir not only did my neck pain instantly feel better but the headaches I used to get are gone. Dr. Keir is very personable and professional he makes you feel extremely cared for. He takes the time to educate you on why you are having the pain and the treatment to correct your specific issues. I am so glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Keir, DC?
Dr Keir works absolute wonders for my back. Not only does he do great work but he's very professional and educates you on all of the issues. I highly recommend anyone to use his services.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Keir?

Insurance accepted