Michael Kaufman, PSY

Counseling ·  Male · Age 57

Michael Kaufman

Westlake Village Family Services

3625 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 225 Westlake Village, CA 91362

Michael Kaufman, PSY is a counselor in Westlake Village, CA. He specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Michael Kaufman accepts

Michael Kaufman accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michael Kaufman treats your condition or procedure

Michael Kaufman's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Reactive Attachment Disorder
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Use Disorders

Michael Kaufman, M.F.T., Psy.D. is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in Individual, Couple and Family Therapy, Anger Management, Substance Abuse, and Parenting. Dr. Kaufman maintains a private practice in Westlake Village, Cali...

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology

1999
Ryokan College Psy.D.
1997
Phillips Graduate Institute M.A., M.F.T.
1999
1997

Michael Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Kaufman

Michael Kaufman?
Michael Kaufman's Performance
What People Say About Michael Kaufman, PSY
Dr. Kaufman was extremely professional, helpful, and wasted no time getting to the heart of an issue. His practical advice was welcome and works.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Dr.Kaufman is highly skilled and knowledgeable in this field. He gives excellent advice and is a great listener. He genuinely cares. I highly recommend his service for all conditions and I think his prices are very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Dr. Kaufman has helped our family for over 3yrs. He is always available and really just wants to help you any way that he can. We had a few emergencies and he has always been there to talk us through it. Highly highly recommend Dr. Kaufman for individual or family guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Highly recommended. Not only wants to see patients get better but cares for them to get better too. Very willing to reach out to patients and never a sign of not caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Michael Kaufman is amazing he saved my life. I completed 54 weeks of anger management with him. He opened a new world to me not just how to deal with my anger, but how to handle my self in life. I went from a Drinker blaming my actions on everyone else to realizing what I'm doing. He is such a nice person and will say it how it is. I will always Carrie his advice with me through life . I have dealt with many therapists in my life but I have never dealt with one that truly cares like Michael.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Dr. Kaufman is highly effective at what he does. Had it not been for Dr. Kaufman, my troubled times would of ended up a lot worse. With the support and tools he provided, I was able to save my marriage/family from breaking up. He provides practical, common sense advice that works if you apply it. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone that is experiencing troubled times and is seeking to get their life back on the right track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Michael Kaufman saved my life. That may sound dramatic, but it's literally true. I was in a nightmare job, working for a narcissist who loved screaming, berating, belittling and harassing his employees. I called Dr. Kaufman when I was having a panic attack, he sent me to a cardiologist who told me if I didn't get away from my boss I was going to have a heart attack or stroke. The time I spent in counseling with Dr Kaufman gave me the strength to leave and I have never been happier! Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Dr Kaufman is the best dr. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I highly recommend his services. Very understanding and supportive
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
Dr. Kaufman goes above and beyond for his patients - so thankful for all his help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?
An egotistical quack. Lacks listening skills. Chooses sides. VERY unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Kaufman, PSY?

How was your experience with Michael Kaufman?

Compare Providers