Dr. Michael Johnson, DC

Dr. Michael Johnson, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Johnson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Appleton, WI.

1713 S Oneida St

Appleton, WI 54915

Learn about Dr. Johnson

• Chiropractic

Dr. Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Johnson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Johnson's Performance
After a free consultation regarding stem cell therapy for my father, I left Dr. Johnson's office feeling extremely anxious and disenchanted. Dr. Johnson's demeanor was incredibly condescending to my family. When we asked about the current regulation status of stem cell therapy, he became very defensive. He also spoke poorly of general practitioners and the medical profession, leaving us with little faith in his ability to collaborate with the rest of my father's care team.
in Oshkosh, WI |
I went in with a left knee pain and now I have left AND right knee pain. It was a $47 investment for an evaluation plus three treatments and then a sign up for $5000. plus for 18 treatments like the ones I had. As I said before, now both my knees are in pain. Great. I have two knee braces from Walgreen's instead of one.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Johnson, DC?
Are you Dr. Johnson?