Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Isaacson, DC
Dr. Michael Isaacson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Excelsior, MN.

24000 Highway 7 Ste 215

Excelsior, MN 55331

Learn about Dr. Isaacson

• Chiropractic

Dr. Isaacson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Education data for Dr. Isaacson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Isaacson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Isaacson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Isaacson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Isaacson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Isaacson to family and friends
Dr. Isaacson's Performance
in West Hollywood, CA |
He has healed my chronic gastro intestinal issues I had that an gastroenterolgist couldn't figure out. He's balanced my hormones amongst other issues I've had and has helped me tremendously with my chronic knee issue. Accomplished and excellent acupuncturist, chiropractor and holistic medical practitioner. He's basically my doctor for everything that MDs cannot or won't bother figuring out. He will find the actual problem instead of just giving you something to help cope.
Shakopee, MN |
Dr Mike changed my little nephews life. He was the only doctor who was able to help him with his digestive system. Our family is so thankful we found him.
in Maple Plain, MN |
I have been cared for by 4 chiropractors in my 55+ years. Not to diminish the other 3 Doctors of Chiropratic, Dr. Isaacson's healing skills are by far the best I've experienced. He performs his healing, in a professional manner, with the concern of his patient as his number 1 priority. Other than being his patient for 12+ years I have no connections to him or his practice. This testimony is unsolicited. I only hope I can find as good of care when he decides to retire.
in Wi |
Man works miracles where normal medicine practices fail.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Isaacson, DC?
Are you Dr. Isaacson?