Dr. Michael Ingui, DC

Dr. Ingui
Telehealth services available

Performance Health & Integrated Spine Care

46 N CENTRAL AVE Ramsey, NJ 07446

Dr. Michael Ingui, DC is a Chiropractic Orthopedist in Ramsey, NJ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ingui to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractic Orthopedists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Ingui treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ingui accepts

Dr. Ingui accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross
Medicare

Dr. Ingui's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ingui

Dr. Ingui?
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Explained conditions well (20)
    Dr. Ingui was very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. I had never received chiropractic care, so he spent the time to provide an overview of his practice and how he would treat my neck pain. Further, during my first visit, he treated my neck which resulted in immediate improvement. After several office visits and performing several of his recommended home exercises, the neck pain was gone. I would strongly recommend him to any friend, family member, or colleague.
    Ringwood, NJ – May 25, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    I was referred to Dr. Ingui by a friend to help get me back sailing after my injury ASAP. His sports medicine knowledge and chiropractic skills led to a speedy recovery. He has me training post-treatment to avoid this type of injury again. Can't thank him enough! If you want a chiropractor that truly cares, Dr. Ingui is the man!
    Ramsey, NJ – May 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Dr Ingui was great! I had a shoulder problem that wasn't going away for some time. He helped to not only explain to me what was going on with my shoulder, but gave me great treatment that day and exercises to do on my own to get back to my sport. Dr. Ingui is very thorough with his exam and really shows an interest in his patient's healthcare.
    Brian in New Jersey – Jul 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Wonderful Dr. with great laser and super judgement. He has helped me so much with pain in several parts of my body, and I am telling everyone I know to go to him. Make an appointment and go see Dr. Ingui ASAP. You will be on the road to feeling better and general wellbeing sooner than you think! He also listens and adjusts his treatment approach constantly, which I am very impressed with. Just go.
    Pat F in Ramsey, NJ – May 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    I recommend anyone and everyone to go see Dr. Ingui. I have been going to him for treatments for 2 months now and have never felt better! From adjustments to nutritional support, this Doctor knows what he's doing. Dr.Ingui goes above and beyond the call of duty. He makes an extra effort to reach out to his patients, on a personal level, to assure them the best possible care. So please, give this guy a chance you won't be sorry! I can honestly say I haven't felt this good in a long time!
    Trip R. in Mahwah, NJ – Feb 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Dr. Ingui is a brilliant diagnostician. He takes all the time he needs to methodically and accurately diagnosis the cause of your pain. He carefully treats the condition, and recommends exercises for you to help your self during treatment. He is very well trained, and seems to truly love his profession. It is so refreshing to meet a medical a doctor with his skills, insights and kindness. I recommended him to my wife, and she is even more impressed. I recommend Dr. Ingui to anyone with pain.
    Richard G in Mahwah, NJ – Feb 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Dr. Ingui is excellent. He is very knowledgeable and aware of many different advanced procedures to help with the healing process. He is very personable and takes great personal care in his patients. He has improved my back and neck pain conditions. He is always thinking out of the box and has various techniques to use in diagnosing the problem and improving his patients' health. He also looks at the big picture rather than just the ailment that may appear to be present.No pressure and he cares!
    Mike in Wyckoff, NJ – Feb 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Dr. Ingui's knowledge of sports medicine combined with chiropractic care has been successful in treating my conditions, and injuries!
    Susan in Wyckoff, NJ – Feb 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Dr. Ingui is a fantastic doc! He has top-notch diagnostic ability and is a very personable chiropractor. I came in with a fair share of pain and disability and left with a great decrease in pain and increase in function in my every day activities. I was very satisfied with my time spend under Dr. Ingui.
    Sean Parady in Bar Harbor, Maine – Oct 31, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?
    Amazing experience. Three previous doctors/radiologists missed the fracture in my neck but Dr Ingui was extremely diligent and discovered a fracture that was CT scan confirmed. After over a year of agonizing pain I am finally getting the right treatment and feeling better. I was treated a sprain by another dr until he saw the fracture. I met with a surgeon at NYU Langone who gave praise to Dr Ingui for his work with me and confirmed what I already knew, I am in good hands. Recommended to all!
    Erik Lapinski in New York, NY – Sep 27, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ingui, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ingui?

At Performance Heath & Integrated Spine Care we are committed to your health and well-being by providing you with high quality care involving the latest...Read more

Dr. Ingui began his career in healthcare at 19 when he became an emergency medical technician in Bergen County, NJ and State College, PA. During his time...Read more

• Orthopedic Chiropractic