Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC

Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC is a chiropractor in Depew, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Impaglia III accepts

• Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash

All patients are treated as an individual. Both the joints and the muscles are addressed to help the body heal as a whole.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Impaglia III?
Dr. Impaglia III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mike is so wonderful and caring. I always feel great when I leave his office. He takes your personal needs into consideration before adjusting you as well - I tend to have a very stiff neck that doesn't always cooperate and he is always so gentle with me when needed. He is so personable and I am so thankful to know him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Overall a very comfortable, relaxing and positive experience. I have complete confidence in Dr. Impaglia. I am always treated with respect and genuine concern for my health and well being. Without a doubt, the best practitioner I have seen. I highly recommend Dr. Impaglia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
He is friendly and knows what he is doing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Impaglia has helped my neck issues so much, I feel great! The first time I called for an appointment he got me in the same day!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr Impaglia is very skilled and takes his time with each patient. The office is small and comfortable. They have funny old school tv shows playing in the waiting area, which is nice when I have to bring by little boys along. Affordable pricing and he seems like he genuinely cares about the patient’s well being. He is good at listening to your concerns and addressing those. I love this chiropractor and would definitely recommend to anyone who’s experiencing chronic pain or just needs a tune up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
WOW!!! The ease to get in and out was great. He got me fixed up fast and I could call and get an appointment pretty well on the spot. Hands down one of the best i have seen, and i travel for a living. Bad side manner is excellent! Can't beat the price for the service you receive. If I didnt live in MO I'd only come to Dr. Impaglia, thank you again Doc. Until we meet again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Impaglia has been great! I’ve been seeing him for a long time after an accident and he’s helped me feel a lot better. He’s also very flexible with appointments and walk-ins. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Impaglia is a hidden gem! He is kind, caring, and always listens to your concerns. As a first time patient, Dr. Impaglia proved to me there was nothing to be afraid of. He is a doctor you can trust. I would highly recommend Dr. Impaglia to anyone who needs chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Mike. He takes his profession seriously and is very passionate. He listens to you, assesses the situation and treats it with diligence. I always appreciate his willingness to be flexible with his schedule. He always gets me in. Dr Mike definitely put his patients first!
Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Been coming to Dr. Mike for years, professional, flexible scheduling, great office. I was hurt at work and he has helped me immensely over the years, great guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
You won't find a better Chiropractor anywhere. I was having terrible issues with my neck and I haven't had a single problem since I started seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
As a man in his late 20s who never suffered a back injury before, I feared I blew my back out and even thought I would need surgery from a work related injury, as I was in the worst pain of my life. Within three every other day visits, my back was back to normal! Dr. Mike is also willing to work with your schedule on short notice and you are in and out. I recommend Dr. Mike to everyone who needs a chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Mike is great, he is always available if I have an issue, and help a long time lower back pain sufferer feel the best I have felt in a long time. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr Impaglia always listens to your concerns and addresses them appropriately. He always manages to make time in his schedule of you need him. And you always feel better when you leave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Impaglia is the best! I go weekly and look forward to how I feel after. The cost is very reasonable and appointment times are very flexible. His techniques are magical!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
Dr. Impaglia excels in his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
I found Dr. Mike at a gym I was at he talked with me and has helped me out since then. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Impaglia III, DC?
From the first time going to Dr.Mike, he was able to take care of my back pain. As a young disabled adult, I have many medical needs and Dr.Mike is aware of all restrictions! I would recommend him to EVERYONE!
Excellent chiropractor
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Impaglia III?