Dr. Michael Hofstee, DC

Dr. Michael Hofstee, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Hofstee, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Port St Lucie, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

207 NW Saint James Dr

Port St Lucie, FL 34983

Learn about Dr. Hofstee

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hofstee does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

• National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Hofstee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hofstee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hofstee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hofstee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hofstee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hofstee to family and friends
Dr. Hofstee's Performance
in Fort Pierce, FL |
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Hofstee to friends and family and have. I hobbled in barley able to walk and after treatment I can walk comfortably. Prior to seeing Dr. Hofstee I saw an arthritis specialist and a Orthopedic back specialist. They only medicated the pain but did no help elevate it or the functionality of the issue. I am thankful I found D. Hofstee
in Port St Lucie, FL |
Dr. Hofstee and his staff are top notch. Dr Hofstee is extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough in his diagnosis and treatment, and his compassionate and caring demeanor are qualities I look for in a physician. These characteristics are also evident in his assistants, Camille and Barbara, who put the patient at ease with their friendly personalities. I went to Dr Hofstee for upper and lower back pain, and with exercises and treatment, the pain is gone! Thank you, all, for helping me:)
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I have never been to a chiropractic office, never needed too. After a devastating car accident I suddenly found the need. I was nervous upon entering but was placed at ease with the kind, efficient, and professional staff. All my questions were answered and I was treated as if I was their only patient. Dr. Hofstee met with me and evaluated my condition and came up with a course of action which has helped me more than I thought possible. A heartfelt thank you to Dr.Hofstee, Camille, and Barbara
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I had never been to a chiropractor and never thought I would. However, with the continuing pain and insistence of my daughter, I gave in! I had sought help from my primary Doctor, but not happy. I had never had sciatica before...painful. Doctor Hofstee explained everything about the pain--cause and treatment. Started treatment in December, 2016, and I am without pain! Yes, I have recommended Dr. Hofstee. He is very knowledgeable and caring, and has a wonderful staff.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Right from the start everything was explained about my treatment and the pain had started to disappear after a few visits, which was great.
in Port St Lucie, FL |
Dr Hofstee was the first chiropractic physician I ever saw and I wasn't disappointed. After a few visits I noticed a huge difference in my pain level and the dr and his staff has made my experience a wonderful one.
in Port st Lucie, fl |
I had terrible neck pain caused by sitting in front of computer too much at work. It had been getting worse for a year. The doctor explained my condition after he took xrays. He told me about how long it would take to get it better. He also showed me exercises to do at work. I am feeling great now and his staff is so nice. All my M.D. did was give me pills so i am glad one of dr hofstee's patients referred me. They also filed my insurance and i just had a copay
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I went to several other chiropractors before I found dr. Hofstee. His staff was so kind and the doctor spent a lot of time listening to my questions and concerns and then he took some X-rays. I was shocked to find out that I had spinal curvature. The last chiropractor I went to did not even take X-rays. After that he started a treatment program and I was able to resume most of my normal routine so I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is having back problems.
in PSL FL |
I went to a physical therapist and spent thousands but still could not lift five pounds or perform routine tasks for my job. Dr. Hofstee's expertise made the difference and after seeing him my pain and inflammation are gone. I am so grateful to him and his staff. They are kind and courteous and my husband and many friends are also patients. Also there is no waiting time.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Everyone is very caring & competent including Doctor.. They explained all my insurance before I received any treatment so there were no surprises. They always see me on time for my appointments. I really trust them. Very honest Doctor and staff.
in Port St Lucie, FL |
Dr. Hofstee and I communicated very well and he did help me with my back and shoulder pain.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
This chiropractor supposedly gives you a diagnosis after a scanner and a two-minute talk. He then tells you that he thinks you should see him once, twice or three times a week. Here is the trick: he wants to be paid upfront. When I told this crook that I am used to paying my copays after I see my doctors per visit, he said that paying him $1,200 proved that I was serious about receiving treatment. When I said that I couldn't make such a huge payment right away, he said put it on a credit card.
Total jerk I just watched him yell at a kid in front of other pepole.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hofstee, DC?
Are you Dr. Hofstee?