Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Henze, DC
Dr. Mike Henze has been practicing chiropractic care in Boise for over 19 years. With a Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, he utilizes his extensive training, skill and professionalism to help you not only get relief, but get well. Then, if you choose, he can help you to stay well and even better, to age well! SUFFERING FROM REOCCURRING HEADACHES? "When I discovered chiropractic, I was 27 years old, married to the love of my life, with three beautiful children, living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I had a career in architectural electrical engineering. And I had suffered from a constant headache that ebbed and flowed from the time I was approximately 4 years old (that's as far back as I can remember). When I was five, I spent a week in the hospital and underwent exploratory surgery, because I was urinating blood (from taking too much aspirin...be careful with those over-the-counter pain killers!). Multiple MD's were consulted to assist with the headache issue. X-rays, Brain Scans, Tests and Trial Treatments were performed, but no relief from the headaches was found other than potent pain blocking drugs with dangerous side effects. None of the MD's, RN's, etc., ever suggested Chiropractic--even as a remote possibility--even though within chiropractic circles, headaches were and still are routinely helped and/or eliminated through chiropractic treatment. At the time I stumbled across Chiropractic, I was consuming 6 to 8 Excedrine per day to keep the headaches to what I termed a "dull roar" while at work and in college. In fact, many studies have shown that Chiropractic is very successful in significantly reducing the frequency, intensity and duration of headaches for the large majority of headache sufferers! Two weeks after beginning chiropractic care I was virtually headache free for the first time that I could remember! I'm grateful to report that I continue to remain largely headache free. As a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), one of my goals is to help as many headache sufferers as possible due to my sense of kinship to them!"

9211 W Overland Rd

Boise, ID 83709

Learn about Dr. Henze

We offer THREE TYPES OF CARE

RELIEF CARE    Some just want enough help to get through a flare-up or crisis.  We are expert in helping you Get Relief now without breaking the bank account through a thorough evaluation process and specific, effective, gentle chiropractic treatment!

CORRECTIVE CARE   Many don't just want relief...they also want to correct, stabilize and strengthen their spine so they can truly Get Well.  We specialize in tailoring programs to help you accomplish this quickly and reasonably.  These programs include home stretch & exercise training packages for you, so you can actively supercharge the care we deliver you!

WELLNESS CARE   Some are not just interested in getting well, they also want help to Stay Well & Age Well!  We will gladly tailor a program to help you to accomplish this!  These programs include ongoing home stretch & exercises along with periodic check-ups & treatment as needed.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Henze does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

1 Sanction
  • Other (3/11/2016)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Idaho

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Activator Method
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Henze has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henze to family and friends
Dr. Henze's Performance
in Nampa, ID |
I started seeing Dr Henze about five years ago for reoccurring low back problems. Everytime I would strain or reinjure my low back I would be out of commission for about three days. With regular adjustments I have been pain free and haven't lost work days since. Dr Henze will not twist you into a pretzel to make adjustments, he is very precise and effective. Dr Henze is great and everyone at Henze Chiropractic is friendly and helpful... the best medical experience I have ever had.
in Boise, ID |
Has been my chiropractor for 20 years and has always done an excellent job, reasonably priced too.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Henze, DC?
Are you Dr. Henze?