Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Fronczek

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

1099 Ohio River Blvd Ste 100 Sewickley, PA 15143

Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT is a physical therapist in Sewickley, PA. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Fronczek accepts

Dr. Fronczek accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Fronczek treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fronczek?
Dr. Fronczek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT
RecentHighestLowest
Mike has treated both my back and recovery from a broken heal. He uses multiple techniques to determine what works best for my situation. I feel I progress quickly and have short recovery times under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Mike is a great DPT. I have worked with him and his team twice over the past year for two different injuries. Him and his team and compassionate, caring and fun to work with! Mike took care of me after shoulder surgery and a torn calf muscle. After leaving GPPT in Sewickely, I was able to return to weight lifting / cardio with no issues. Would highly recommend working with Mike and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Knowledgeable and compassionate therapist. Best PT experience ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Dr Fronczek is a wonderful therapist. He is a very careful and patient doctor. He works to your strengths in order to strengthen your weaknesses. He is the Best !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Mike, Kylie and Nicole have been integral in my recovery from knee surgery. The atmosphere is positive, friendly and fun. I leave each session feeling encouraged and that I have made substantial progress in recovery. They keep track of my progress for me and challenge me with new exercises. I’ve had a lot questions post surgery and they have been a wealth of information. I have already recommended GPPT to many of my friends and family. Make the time. They will help you immensely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Mike is absolutely fantastic. There are not enough good things I can say about him and the rest of the team at the Sewickley office. Mike made me feel heard, explained things in a technical manner but still made sure I understood, and he made treatment (which I wanted no part of in the beginning) enjoyable. He left me with the skills and confidence to manage my issues on my own. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Michael Fronczek is one of the BEST! He's knowledgeable, explains things very well and is motivating and encouraging. Definite improvements after working with Mike. Everyone in my family has been to see him. He brings out the best in his patients. Always has an interesting story to share and encourages you along the way. You can trust that you are in good hands with Mike. The staff is great. They have fun working together and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
I highly recommend Michael Fronczek, at Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine. He is very professional, knowledgeable,and personable. He takes his time and makes sure you understand what he is doing and what affect it has on your condition. I highly remained Michael Fronczek and Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Mike provides excellent care in a compassionate and friendly manner. Goes above and beyond to care for his patients and help them heal. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Dr. Fronzcek is an excellent physical therapist, very knowledgeable and caring. He is up to date with current and new therapies which he applies effectively on an individual basis. I will definitely recommend him and plan to use him personally for future treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?
Dr. Michael Fronczek and his team are excellent, they have the best interest of the patient. Ensure that your all your questions are answered and involve you in your treatment of care. They are very well versed in every aspect of their profession. I would recommend them to all who seek a team of professional who have your interest as their number one priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fronczek, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Fronczek?

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fronczek treats patients.