Dr. Michael Ellis, DC

Dr. Michael Ellis, DC

Chiropractic  |
Michael Ellis is a chiropractor that has served Crossville and the surrounding areas since 1984. The father of 4, he lives with his wife on his farm in Cumberland County. He enjoys hunting and UT football.

1020 N Main St

Crossville, TN 38555

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Ellis

This content was provided by Dr. Ellis "At Gateway Chiropractic Center, Dr. Michael Ellis and staff are here to help you have a better quality of life. Whether it's being able to work, recreational activities, or just being able to tie your shoes, we are here. Many of us cast daily aches and pain aside. That often leads into bigger problems later down the road. We treat each patient to their specific needs. We just don't treat the symptom we treat the cause."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Ellis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Ellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
Dr. Ellis' Performance
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Ellis and his staff are wonderful. I called while I was in the area on vacation. My back was hurting so bad I knew I would not be able to enjoy my vacation so I called Dr Ellis's office and they got me in that day. The adjustment was amazing and I was treated like I would be a long term patient. The staff were so nice and helpful. I was seen 2 more times that week and felt better with each visit. I was able to drive back to FL without being in pain. I would highly recommend Dr Ellis.
crossville, tn |
I have been seeing Dr. Ellis. The entire staff at Gateway Chiropractic are wonderful, caring and very accommodating whenever possible. I highly recommend Dr. Ellis for all you chiropractic needs.
in Cookeville, TN |
I needed help with a pain in my ribs and thought they were broken. Dr. Ellis took me in for x-rays within an hour. His explanation of my problem was very easy to understand and he sounded concerned about me. NOT just another account!
in Crossville, TN |
I'm a transplant from upstate NY, had the same Chiropractor for many years....after 2 months, a move, unpacking....... my back and neck were screaming....1 adjustment, 2 adjustment, 3 adjustment-4 and I'm like new!!! Doc Ellis has a great personality and is highly skilled and his treatment is quite intuitive. His staff are all friendly yet professional. Doc has a warmth that is undeniable!!! Great find in Crossville...I will be a patient for many years to come
in Crossville, TN |
Dr. Ellis and his staff are very compassionate and effective in treating me. When I am hurting, they make sure that he sees me as soon as possible, usually the same day. Dr. Ellis is able to examine me and immediately perform the treatment necessary.
Jamestown, TN |
Dr. Ellis and his staff are constantly courteous. They take great care to insure that your needs are met in as comfortable a way as possible. I highly suggest using Dr. Ellis for chiropractic services.
in Crossville, TN |
Dr. Ellis and his staff were caring and compassionate. I got worked right in and when I left I felt so much better, not just physically though. They make you feel like family and not just a number. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ellis to all my friends and family.
in Crossville, TN |
I got my New DOT physical at Doc Ellis office back in April 2016,,his staff is really nice, and he makes you feel at home..He's a good guy.. I would never go any place else from now on..
in Crossville, TN |
When I left Memphis 21 years ago, my chiropractor there recommended only one chiropractor in Crossville--Dr. Michael Ellis. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Ellis, and I have been his patient ever since. I have recommended his services to family and friends countless times over the years. Dr. Ellis has helped me when I could barely walk into his office with severe back pain. He has helped relieve my migraines so many times that I cannot count. He is an amazing doctor and a wonderful friend.
in Crossville, TN |
What a blessing they are, I could not move my neck and I called everywhere no one could get me in I told the young lady on the phone how bad I was feeling She worked me in that afternoon Amazing how I feel now only two visits and I can move, Best place ever in my book.there so nice and amazing.
in Crossville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Ellis since I relocated to TN. His staff, Beth and Heather, are very warm welcoming individuals who treat you as though you are their only patient. They show real concern of how you are doing and take the time with you as though you are a family member. Dr Ellis has an amazing bedside manor and listens to what you have to say. He is very gentle and knows what works best for the symptoms you are having. He knows what he is doing! I HIGHLY recommend this office!!
in Crossville, TN |
Dr. Ellis and staff are caring, efficient, and very knowledgeable! I'm very pleased with the care I receive and the office atmosphere is very welcoming!!!
in Crossville, TN |
Dr. Ellis is the best. I have been going to him for 14 years. He keeps me healthy by seeing him once a month for an adjustment. I do a lot of computer work and it is very hard on my lower back. He has even recommended a neurologist for a problem he wasn't able to fix. You would never hear a medical doctor recommending a chiropractor.
in Crossville, TN |
I was treated like a valued patient and Dr. Ellis really listened to me. I felt like he took me seriously.
Dr. Ellis is very professional. Astute in his knowledge and treatment. I was in acute pain because if injury. At my first appointment the exam was very thorough, the adjustment and therapy were an incredible relief. I trust Dr. Ellis to give me the highest level of care.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Are you Dr. Ellis?

Visit Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Blue Network E
    Network S
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare