Dr. Michael Ellis, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Ellis

Gateway Chiropractic Center, Crossville, TN

1020 N Main St Crossville, TN 38555

Dr. Michael Ellis, DC is a chiropractor in Crossville, TN and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1984 and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Ellis accepts

Dr. Ellis accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E
Network S
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Medicare Advantage PPO
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Ellis treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

At Gateway Chiropractic Center, Dr. Michael Ellis and staff are here to help you have a better quality of life. Whether it's being able to work, recreational activities, or just being able to tie your shoes, we are here. Many of us cast daily aches a...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ellis?
Dr. Ellis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Ellis, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I've seen Dr Ellis quite a few times. He actually cares about fixing the problem. He enquired in to what else was going on with my health, got my medical charts from my family physician and assessed blood results, MRI's, and X-rays. I have reccomended him to all my friends and family. His staff is great as well. Always friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr Ellis staff are friendly, caring, and do a great job and so does Dr Ellis. He is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone suffering pain. He has helped me in the past and again now with my back and neck. I'm so glad he's my Dr., I chose a good one in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Doctor took time to talk to me and explain my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Best Chiropractor I have ever been to see. Office is very friendly & accomodating. I highly recommend their service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Doc fixed me up real fine and his staff is so kind and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
From the first time I met Doc Ellis and his staff I truly felt like I had a extended family. My husband and I have been helped so much by Doc Ellis. I had several problem areas and he knew exactly what was needed to help me and I have stayed with him and his recommendation for treatments. I have received much healing and can now do the things I enjoy!! I am so very grateful and feel blessed by God to have been led to his office. I would definitely recommend Gateway Chiropractic to All!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr Ellis and his staff are very kind and knowledgable, and very helpful to see to your needs to help you get to feeling well again. I would recommend him to anyone for their pain and to help you stay healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
I recently moved to Tennessee and asked my previous Chiropractic for a referral. He highly recommended Dr Ellis, primarily due to similar techniques. I am very pleased with Dr Ellis. He is a great listener, caring and has helped me with pain relief. He spends the time I needed to ensure my visit was well worth the investment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr. Ellis is very careful to tailor his treatment to each patient's physical condition. He is extremely honest and has alerted me to conditions I was unaware of. He is a major part of my overall health care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
I would like to highly recommend Dr. Michael E. Ellis and his excellent team at Gateway Chiropractic Center, Crossville, Tennessee to help with your chiropractic needs. I am happy to say Dr. Ellis and his team members are exceeding my expectations. Thank you, Dr. Ellis and team members. Dr. McConnell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr. Ellis is a competent chiropractor who successfully treated my back pain. The staff at Gateway Chiropractic Center is friendly and very accommodating in setting up my appointments. I have always been able to see Dr. Ellis at my convenience. The affordability makes this a wonderful source of health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Very professional. Additionally, he is one of the few medical professionals that will stop and take some time to talk with you and to fully explain what is going on with your condition. The BEST chiropractor that I have ever been to by far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr Ellis and his staff are wonderful. I called while I was in the area on vacation. My back was hurting so bad I knew I would not be able to enjoy my vacation so I called Dr Ellis's office and they got me in that day. The adjustment was amazing and I was treated like I would be a long term patient. The staff were so nice and helpful. I was seen 2 more times that week and felt better with each visit. I was able to drive back to FL without being in pain. I would highly recommend Dr Ellis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Ellis. The entire staff at Gateway Chiropractic are wonderful, caring and very accommodating whenever possible. I highly recommend Dr. Ellis for all you chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
I'm a transplant from upstate NY, had the same Chiropractor for many years....after 2 months, a move, unpacking....... my back and neck were screaming....1 adjustment, 2 adjustment, 3 adjustment-4 and I'm like new!!! Doc Ellis has a great personality and is highly skilled and his treatment is quite intuitive. His staff are all friendly yet professional. Doc has a warmth that is undeniable!!! Great find in Crossville...I will be a patient for many years to come
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr. Ellis and his staff are very compassionate and effective in treating me. When I am hurting, they make sure that he sees me as soon as possible, usually the same day. Dr. Ellis is able to examine me and immediately perform the treatment necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
Dr. Ellis and his staff are constantly courteous. They take great care to insure that your needs are met in as comfortable a way as possible. I highly suggest using Dr. Ellis for chiropractic services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
I got my New DOT physical at Doc Ellis office back in April 2016,,his staff is really nice, and he makes you feel at home..He's a good guy.. I would never go any place else from now on..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ellis, DC?
When I left Memphis 21 years ago, my chiropractor there recommended only one chiropractor in Crossville--Dr. Michael Ellis. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Ellis, and I have been his patient ever since. I have recommended his services to family and friends countless times over the years. Dr. Ellis has helped me when I could barely walk into his office with severe back pain. He has helped relieve my migraines so many times that I cannot count. He is an amazing doctor and a wonderful friend.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ellis?

Gateway Chiropractic Center, Crossville, TN