Dr. Michael Dority, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 71

Dr. Dority

Central Endocrinology and Wellness Clinic LLC

215 W 29th St Ste A Kearney, NE 68845

Dr. Michael Dority, DC is a Chiropractor in Kearney, NE. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dority to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Dority treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dority accepts

Dr. Dority's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dority

Dr. Dority

He is THE BEST around. He knows his stuff. I usually have back issues. I stopped seeing him for about 3 years. That was a mistake. I was in a pretty bad way. Was ready to have back surgery. Decided to give him a try again and believe me. I feel 10 X better. He also found out why I was experiencing dizziness I had for nearly 2 1/2 months. I was experiencing severe stress on my adrenal glands. HE FIGURED KNEW WHAT I HAD. Now I take a supplement. No more dizziness. A gift from God is what he is. I also love how he continuously educates himself with more knowledge on how our bodies work. I recommend him because he truly cares about you and your health.
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dority, DC?
When my children were young and they would become ill, I would take them to Dr Dority and he would figure out what was wrong, give them nutrition and they would get well. He is a very kind and caring doctor. His wife is very helpful also. They have helped me in many ways!
Shirley in Phillipsburg , KS – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dority, DC?
Dr. Dority is an absolutely amazing chiropractor & nutritionist. He was able to pin point at my initial appointment what was wrong (& after a few short months treat) what 3 family doctors, gynecologist, neurologist, & two other chiropractors tried to treat for YEARS. Other doctors wanted to cover up the symptoms while Dr. Dority treated the cause with naturally bound mineral. I can't express how much he has changed my life. Multiple people I know have similar stores. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Kearney, NE – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dority, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dority?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Chiropractic