Dr. Michael Derry, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Derry

Dr. Michael Derry, DPT is a physical therapist in Peoria, IL. He specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Derry accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Derry treats your condition or procedure

• Orthopedic Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

My care philosophy is holistic and I will always treat you as like a person and not like a body part. You are not a shoulder, you are a welder with shoulder pain. I use manual therapy and exercise as well as other aspects of care such as pain science...

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Derry

Dr. Derry?
Dr. Derry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Derry, DPT
We have had a fantastic experience with Dr Derry. He was very kind, helpful and knowledgeable. The only reason I gave him four stars is because he is out of network with my insurance which very likely may not be his fault. I would recommend him as a PT and was recommended to him by a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Great physical therapist listens and does a wonderful job really nice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Dr Derry was very professional as well as friendly and very good at explaining what each exercise was supposed to do to help me. Very courteous and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
I had a very good experience with Dr. Derry, he was friendly and helpful and pushed me enough to want my recovery from knee surgery to go as well as it could. He explained things to me very well and I always trusted him with my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Dr. Michael Derry is a knowlegeable and caring professional. He discusses goals and works towards making progress. He is enthusiatic about PT and well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Taught me what I need to know! Good experience and I feel better than I ever have. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
He was very easy to work with. He motivated me to work harder. Michael was very knowledgeable and gave me very good advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Dr. Derry acted as a professional in all areas; as a new person to understanding physical therapy, Michael tolerated questions and new understanding. He was available to offer his opinion when requested. I enjoyed and greatly appreciated his professional time and concern as to my progress and movement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
I was impressed with his level of expertise. Much better than physical therapy I've had in the past. would never go anywhere else now
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Very caring, wanting to do what is best for my condition. Read up on different ways to help me with the condition I was having. Within 8 sessions took my pain level from an 8 to 1/2. which I think is a tip top Job. Michael is going only up-up-up in his career!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
He is always on schedule & always seems glad to see his patients. Keeps me busy doing something every minute. Teaching me how to do certain exercises at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Very knowledgeable and able to relay the information and therapy in a professional manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Dr. Derry is absolutely professional and knowledgeable about his craft. I felt completely at ease during all of my treatment sessions with Dr. Derry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Michael was always polite, courteous and fun to work with. He explained why he chose a particular excercise and how it would benefit me. He pushed me to work hard and do what I needed to do to make progress. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
I have been receiving therapy with Dr. Derry for about 7 sessions now. I cant say enough for his professionalism, motivational skills and the knowledge of his profession. Upon first sight, I was vey mistaken on his ability and knowledge. He has helped me progress to unbelievable results. His tenacious approach encouraged me to push to levels I thought Id never achieve. I recommend anyone who will be needing assistance to contact him for therapy. He always shows a genuine concern for patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
He is caring and compassionate. He has helped be able to move without pain and do the things I have done in the past. He is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
If you need physical therapy, Michael is the man to see! He is extremely knowledgeable yet caring and compassionate when it comes to the needs of his patients. Due to the circumstances of my surgery, my orders required A LOT of hands on assisted movement for several weeks. Michael pushed me to my limits to aid in my healing, but listens to me, so he doesn't push too much. I would highly recommend him, he loves his job and it shows! He is polite and cares about the proper healing of his patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?
Excellent listener, caring attitude/wanting to find exactly the right exercise for my condition. After completing my therapy, he created a circuit of exercises for me in order to keep my muscles strong to avoid future recurrence of my problem. I highly recommend him and the Athletico team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Derry, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Derry?

Compare Providers