Dr. Michael Darr, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Darr

Darr Chiropractic

26291 Center Ridge Rd Westlake, OH 44145

Dr. Michael Darr, DC is a Chiropractor in Westlake, OH. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Darr to book an appointment.

Dr. Darr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darr

93.44262295081967%

Dr. Darr?
What People Say About Dr. Michael Darr, DC
I went to Dr. Darr back in 1989 with serious curvature of the spine and a misaligned pelvis. This was due to a car accident when I was 10 years old in 1970. It took 3 years but Dr. Darr was able to get everything back in alignment. I'm 62 now and I am still basically pain free. I still practice the exercises he gave me. A true blessing!
Larry P. – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
I have been a patient now around 9 years. This man is all about compassionate healing and wellness. I had been to a different chiropractor before so I was skeptical after spending $8k and still in pain. I am back to normal activities after seeing Dr. Darr 3 times. I go for routine adjustments and have little pain for as badly as my spine was injured; I am so happy to have relief. The fees are extremely reasonable. Go. You will be glad you did. Haven’t suffered long enough?
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
I am always impressed with Dr. Darr's level of expertise as well as his kindness and the helpfulness of the staff at Advanced Spinal Rehab. His treatments have saved me from many headaches, literally. :) I would definitely recommend Advanced Spinal Rehab to anyone with pain issues.
Jeni in Westerville, OH – Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
Dr. Darr is professional, friendly, and has changed my health. Every time I go to him for an adjustment I feel drastically better. I am 29 years old and just thought my back pain was something I had to live with. I would recommend Dr. Darr to anyone!
Erin Barrett in Cleveland, OH – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
This past May, I felt like I was bent in the shape of a ? mark. My wife has been going to Dr Darr for the past few years and she feels better now that she has been treated by him. I finally decided to make an appointment. It was the best decision I've made in a long time. I don't really know why I waited so long. Before I was being treated, I was in extreme pain and barely slept. Now, 6 weeks later, I have energy and can sleep now. I can work, sleep and stand without pain. Thank you Dr Darr.
Mike H in Avon Lake, OH – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
When I woke up with a pinched nerve in my back, I wasn't sure who to see. My boss highly recommended Dr. Darr, and now I know why. After just a few treatments, I went from pain so bad I was missing work, to a very tolerable level of some numbness in my arm, and that is improving. Dr. Darr is very professional, explains his treatment plan in detail, and executes the adjustments with skill that reflects his years of experience. If you are considering chiropractic, consider Dr. Darr.
Kirk T in Bay Village – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
Since I have been seeing Dr. Darr my health has steadily improved. He is not only an excellent chiropractor but also genuinely cares about his patients. I recommend him to everyone. If you're looking for a chiropractor stop now. You have just found the best.
Lisa in Avon Lake, ohio – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?
Dr. Darr is what happens when a Doctor gets to a certain age and stops caring about his patients. He can remember you just fine, but never listens to a word you say. Every question is met with a canned response. It's simple, heal the spine, heal the nerves, heal the body. Is not a valid answer to any question. Also, for the money that was paid, you get less than three minutes of his time. He's in and out, asks you to take three deep breaths within one and a half seconds of movement. A+ Staff
Dave C in Cleveland, OH – Dec 03, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Darr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Darr?

• Chiropractic