Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Michael Dahl, PA
I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Sports Medicine from Brigham Young University and worked as an athletic trainer prior to Physician Assistant school. I earned a Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Utah, and completed my Physician Assistant training in Utah County. I am a certified Physician Assistant and joined Canyon View Medical Group in 2006

94 W Main St

Santaquin, UT 84655

Learn about Michael Dahl

I enjoy all aspects of Family Practice but have a special interest in Sports Medicine.  There is a special satisfaction that comes from working closely with others in helping them achieve their health goals and live healthy lives.  I am passionate about helping to prevent illness whenever possible.  My training at the University of Utah had a focus on evidence base medicine and I try to practice using current evidence based guidelines.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Michael Dahl does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Laceration Repair
  • Physical Examination
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Stitches

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Utah Valley University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Utah
    Medical School | Graduated

Michael Dahl has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Dahl has no media or publications listed.

Michael Dahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Dahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Dahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michael Dahl to family and friends
Michael Dahl Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Michael Dahl's Performance
in Lompoc, CA |
Very professional. Explained my condition well.
in Mapleton, Ut |
Mike Dahl has been the family doctor for my wife and I as well as our 3 children for many years. We cannot overstate how happy we are every time we meet with Mike for one reason or another. He is always extremely helpful, explains things clearly, has an open mind and goes out of his way to get our health needs taken care of as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. He relates very well to our children and makes them feel reassured even in potentially uncomfortable situations. He's the BEST!
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr Dahl is a great doctor. He is very willing to listen and help solve any problem. I have recommended many people to see him.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Mike Dahl has been my primary health care provider for 10 years. He literary saved my life with his diagnosis and subsequent services. His demeanor and the scope of his caring, as well as the thoroughness in his examinations and treatment is quite extraordinary. I cannot say enough good about him. He has been a blessing for me and my family. Captain Steve Henline, Age 71
Provo, UT |
When one is not feeling well they need compassion, understanding, a listening ear, as well as an accurate diagnosis by a knowledgeable doctor. This is found in Michael Dahl & I would highly recommend him to others.
in Springville, UT |
Mike is great! He is quick and efficient and he knows what he's talking about. I would recomend Mike.
in Santaquin,Ut. |
I would recommend Mike Dahl, he was very pleasant and friendly. Listened and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with my visit.
in Santaquin, Utah |
I found Mike to be a very caring and knowledgeable provider. He was able to help and explain my problem. He did not seem rushed and had a good bedside manner
in Santaquin, UT |
Mike is super friendly and always takes the time to listen to my concerns.
in Ogden, UT |
I like Mike Dahl because he genuinely gives you his time and attention with any concerns. He always answers my questions regarding my son or myself. His office visits aren't rushed, and he is always willing to find an answer or way to help.
Provo, UT |
Mike listened to my concerns and answered my questions in a compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable manner. He helped me solve my problem and gave me good care.
in Provo, utah-Orem, Utah |
I would recommend Mike Dahl to all my family members young and old. He has a great bedside manner and very kind. He explains things so you can understand and works you into his schedule if you have an emergency.
in Lehi, UT |
Every single time I have been in to the clinic Mike has been friendly, knowledgeable, quick and, very thorough. I feel that he listens to my needs and problems and always has a strategy to fix them. I would and have recommend him as a provider for every person I know. He is very intelligent and explains medical issues I may be having to me in layman's terms so that I can completely understand He is intelligent, friendly, thorough, and in my opinion a hidden gem at Art City Medical.
Santaquin, Utah |
I would highly recommend Michael Dahl because of his ability to quickly and accurately diagnose a skin problem I was experiencing and he was able to tell me what to do to help the problem long term as well as giving me the correct medicine to help in the short term. He is very professional but has a kind way about him.
in Springville, Utah |
He is very friendly. Always willing to listen and go the extra way to make sure his patients are taken care of.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Mike was thorough as we discussed the causes and best solutions for my condition. The office was clean and comfortable for my visit.
Have you seen Michael Dahl, PA?
Are you Michael Dahl?