Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Michael Cohen, DPM
Dr. Michael Cohen, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Weston, FL. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center.

1600 Town Center Cir Ste C

Weston, FL 33326

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Cohen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair

Education data for Dr. Cohen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I was referred to Dr Cohen after seeing 3 other specialists. He was and is the most qualified and nicest of all! His expertise was unsurpassed by all. He is a kind gentleman who is sincerely committed to his patient's well being. He tried several conservative treatments prior to last resort of surgery. I had an ankle injury with a rare fracture which needed an unusual surgery. None of the other Drs were proficient in this surgery. So glad I waited to find Dr Cohen. He is the best!
in Tamarac, FL |
Everyone at The Foot, Ankle & Leg Specialists of So. Fl., especially my surgeon, Dr. Michael Cohen, have been great. Dr. C has transformed my life by performing a total ankle replacement. I was injured in an industrial accident over 40 yrs. ago. In recent yrs arthritis set in and I was reduced to wearing a cam boot and using a cane and suffering from pain during the slightest of movement. Dr. C eased my mind before the surgery and now, 6 mo.'s later I'm "dancing" out of the office. Thanks Dr. C.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone with foot or ankle problems.
in Hollywood, FL |
I went to Dr. Cohen for injury I had received, I received excellent care, and treatment. He spent a lot of time with me during his evaluation. .
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had to have a toe amputated, and Dr. Cohen was not only professional and clear over the weeks leading up to surgery, but also emotionally supportive and with a sense of humor. On surgery day, his clarity and support also comforted to my wife. He did a great job, and I can walk again without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Cohen is very knowlegable of course, but also he geniuenly cares about each patient and has excellent people skills.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This guy will lie to you. says he will do something and then goes back on his word. Does not Care and that office MGR there has early signs of dementia. Don't use Dr Cohen, he will lie to you and let you down.
in Miami, FL |
I had a bunionectomy on both feet and a shortening on my second metatarsal on my left foot by Dr. Cohen. Dr. Cohen is so patient and listens to all of your concerns, I've never felt rushed or hurried, he takes his time and genuinely cares. He and his staff are all very polite and kind, I recommend anyone looking for an educated, talented and kind podiatrist to visit Dr. Cohen.
NIGHTMARE. Ruined my foot. Was supposed to fix OBE thing-bunionBUT insisted on shortening second tie saying it was hamnertoe(however thus tie NEVER bothered me). NOW I went to another pod. And he just shook his head saying he couldn't fix this. ....Bunion there BIG TOE TOO SHORT,Crooked,second toe huge,crooked, 3rd toe Now has hamnertoe.. Underside of foot bone is sticking out HARD to walk=painful.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Cohen, DPM?
Are you Dr. Cohen?