Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Michael Clatch, PSY.D
Dr. Michael Clatch, PSY.D is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Glenview, IL. He has been practicing for 8 years.

2400 Ravine Way Ste 600

Glenview, IL 60025

Learn about Dr. Clatch

My therapeutic sessions involve a lot of interaction and guided support, as I work closely with each patient to interpret their needs and help them discover new pathways to better health and an enhanced quality of life. I specialize in patients with Asperger's Syndrome, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), sports psychology, guys' issues, divorce support and the difficult emotions surrounding grief and loss.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Clatch does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Play Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Clatch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clatch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clatch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clatch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clatch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clatch to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Clatch's Performance
in NORTHBROOK, IL |
Our son has been going to Dr. Clatch since last summer. His approach with boys with autism is far more effective than what we've experienced over the years. Our son has gone to meet with a few therapists over the years. The difference is he wants to go see Dr. Clatch. This is a huge step for him. Your caring attitude is greatly appreciated. We highly recommend Dr. Clatch.
in Park RIdge, IL |
Dr. Clatch has counseled our family members, both individually and as a small group, for several years. Once he determined which approach was best for us, he tailored his approach to accommodate all of our needs. He is a caring and concerned therapist who always puts his patients first.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
Dr. Clatch has been doing some great work with my son - helping him with his ADHD and other issues. With help from Dr. Clatch, my son is doing better in school and has gained some new friendships with kids at his school. That is a huge step for him. I recommend Dr. Clatch highly.
Our experience with Dr. Clatch is very positive. Our child has been going to Dr. Clatch over a year now and we have seen good progress in behavior and social skills. Prior to finding Dr. Clatch we used to go to a different practice which we were not happy with. We are glad we switched the practice. Appointments are always on time. Dr. Clatch is always available for questions and discussions with parents.The staff is also very helpful and friendly.
in Lindenhurst, IL |
Dr. Clatch and his practice has supported not only my son, but my daughter and I as well. He has taught us all how important good communication is and it takes practice. As a family, we have learned we need to work together. It is not just about one needing support, but the whole family. Together, we have learned how to communicate, listen, and openly share our thoughts and feelings with each other. I have learned that therapy is a journey...not a race.
in Lincolnshire, Illinois |
Thank you Dr. Clatch for the guidance you have installed into my son these past two years! I know it was a challenge but your hard work and warm heart have made an impact on him that will last forever. Thank you!
in Mchenry, IL |
Dr. Clatch has a unique specialty and approach to therapy. My son has really shown great growth in his social outlook with peers and family. Highly recommend.
in Glenview, IL |
ALARMING - HORRIBLE I strongly encourage you to seek counseling elsewhere. Our family's experience with Dr. Clatch was unbelievable, to say the least - we can't believe he has a license to work with children.
Great bedside manner, attentive and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Clatch, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. Clatch?