Counseling  |
Michael Carney, LPC
Michael Carney, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 42 years old.

Woodridge Village Office Park

6039 W Interstate 20

Arlington, TX 76017

• Scott & White Health Plan

Learn about Michael Carney

My goals as a therapist is to help my clients better understand themselves and to help them figure out how to live fulfilled, productive lives. I work with individuals, couples, and families with many different issues including addictions, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, relationship issues, and developmental issues with children and adolescents. My approach to therapy is cognitive with a person-oriented emphasis.

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Social Work
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Michael Carney does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Master Of Arts In Christian Counseling-Newburgh Theological Seminary
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Master Of Arts In Professional Counseling-Texas Wesleyan University
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Michael Carney has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Carney has no media or publications listed.

Michael Carney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Carney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Carney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michael Carney to family and friends
Michael Carney's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
Would highly recommend Mike Carney! Above and beyond my expectations. My son and I have been seeing him for his bad life choices. He's been a lifesaver. He has connected and guided my 25 year old son when dad and I could not. We never feel rushed and always heard.
Ft Worth, TX |
I initially sought Dr. Carney's help when my son was in a downward spiral, due to drugs & life choices. He was an excellent support & resource in making some very tough decisions. I then continued seeing him as my counselor through that season of caring for my son & as my marriage of almost 20 years ended and the subsequent healing & rebuilding of life as a single mom. He consistently provides professional respect, trust, compassion, support, insight, empathy, strategies, and perspective.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Carney has literally been a lifesaver for me! He is professional, yet relaxed; compassionate, yet challenging; patient, yet pointed; brilliant, yet not arrogant. He listens attentively and responds using conversation, questions, white board brainstorming, and silence. He challenging without overwhelming (unless that is the key to making change!). His 2 locations, South Arlington and Southlake, are not pretentious. They are comfortable, quiet, confidential. I can highly recommend Dr. Carney!
in Arlington, Texas |
Wonderful person to talk to, never makes you feel awkward or uncomfortable, understands everyone, can relate to literally all age groups and over all holds a kind heart.
in Arlington, TX |
He is the best person I've ever confided in and he always turns my day into the best day ever. He has a great sense of humor and he always treats me as an equal and not as though I have a problem. He also provides amazing advice and is great at what he does.
in Arlington, TX |
We love Mike he helped me and my husband and was even able to help my girls. He is a great listener and takes time to build trust. He made all of us feel comfortable. My daughter's felt like was very easy to talk to and never talked down to them. We have gone to different counselors and felt the best about Mike. We will continue to use him. I love that he is constantly learning more to help his clients. He does not judge or make u feel crazy.
in Arlington |
Nice guy!! Seems to really know what he is talking about. Uses a call service to schedule appointments so sometimes hard to get him on the phone. My teenage daughter really likes his directness. She's stopped using drugs for now and we thank mike for helping us. He is our 3rd counselor and seems like our last. I recommend him to friends and coworkers. Reviews all look promising.
Have you seen Michael Carney, LPC?
Are you Michael Carney?