Dr. Michael Calarco, DC

Dr. Michael Calarco, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Michael Calarco, DC is a chiropractor in Grand Island, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2011 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

101 Lang Blvd Ste 2

Grand Island, NY 14072

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Dimension Health
  • Independent Health
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Calarco

This content was provided by Dr. Calarco "I consider myself a neuromusculoskeletal/ pain management specialist.

I treat pain within the body related to nerves, muscles, and joints. That can range from normal aches and pains to injuries throughout the whole body. I believe in giving patients the tools they need to take control of their own healthcare. Using holistic approach to medicine we help your body heal it self and improve its function overall.

For these reasons I've developed my office to be more of a concierge style service.

I not only adjust to manipulate like most chiropractors, but use physical therapy type exercises and therapeutic massage two further treatments and accelerate healing. I believe in giving the patient better faster rather than worry about money. I give more service at one price in order to give patients the care they deserve not just the care they can afford

I put the patients needs first

I use several different techniques and will customize a treatment plan based on your needs and you're wants. For example, some patients do not like or cannot tolerate a normal adjustment so I use low force techniques that don't involve popping or cracking. The way I practice the patient is a partner in his or her own care. Whatever your goals we will work together to reach them.

When we both do our parts, you feel better."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Calarco does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Niagara University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Calarco has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Calarco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calarco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calarco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calarco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calarco to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Calarco's Performance

Dr. Calarco Says:
"

Thank your for providing/sharing your feedback with others

We value your feedback, It allows us to continuously improve our patient's experience at Calarco Chiropractic.

Please reach out to me or our staff if you have a concerns, I am always here for you.

"

He is great. He spends more time than other chiropractors I have been to and it makes a different. I have been having terrible headaches almost everyday, with Dr. Mike's I am down to just a few month.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0