Dr. Michael Butters, PHD

Dr. Michael Butters, PHD

Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Michael Butters, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Chattanooga, TN.

4706 Brainerd Rd # 101103

Chattanooga, TN 37411

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Butters

• Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Dr. Butters does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Butters is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Butters has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Butters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Butters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Butters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butters to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Butters' Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I am a former patient trying to get my records transferred, and not very happy with Dr. Butters’ practice. First of all, the staff is much nicer than his wife per other reviews. But it has been two weeks since I called to request my records be sent, I have called three times, and nothing has been done. I need his diagnosis to receive my prescription from my doctor. Also, when I sent in my medical release form, I had to send it to her private gmail address. I shouldn’t have.. Very strange.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Did not render the service my son's psychiatrist's office sent him for. The doctor left my son in an office by himself and left the building. Charged us for services not rendered.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I am very thankful to Dr. Butters for his help in diagnosing me with ADD. It has truly been a life changer. He did a thorough job with my history and took plenty of time with his explanations and recommendation.
Chattanooga, TN |
In response to a previous review: Dr. Butters is a Psychologist. He doesn't write prescriptions. He may recommend a medication which would have to be written by your primary care physician or psychiatrist.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Originally I was going to Dr. Butters for ADD issues and a few other depression-related problems, upon arrival to Dr. Butters office I had to wait about 2 hours just to see him. Once I am finally in the room with the doctor I explain that I'm just wanting treatment for the depression, and he seems to ignore this completely. I even explained how I've abused ADD medication before, and how I don't wish to have it again. He ignored my requests and sent me away with a script for ADD meds.
in Knoxville, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Butters because I think he does his job very well. The only complaint I had was that his secretary was not very friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Butters, PHD?
Are you Dr. Butters?