Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD

Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD

Sleep MedicineMale

Telehealth services available

Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Overland Park, KS. He is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Anderson to book an appointment.

Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists

New Patient?
Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335 Overland Park, KS 66215

More Sleep Medicine Specialists at Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    I visited Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep Specialist on February 26, 2020 at 11:30 am. Signed in and was called in right away by the nurse. I was weighed and asked questions pertaining to my health. After that the nurse left and Dr. Anderson came in a few minutes later. Dr. Anderson greeted me with friendliness and professionalism in his field. He gave me time to talk about the things I wanted to talk about, how I felt, and et cetera, and explained everything I had questions about. He went over my results with the cpap machine. I can tell he's been doing this for a long time. The cpap machine they gave me has been life changing for me because I've always felt fatigued and had headaches and my throat was dry because of my obstructive sleep apnea as young as high school. I'm 25 now and I finally have energy. With his expertise and the other doctors there they were able to recommend me the perfect air pressure for my sleep apnea and give me a machine so I can finally take charge of my life.
    Chris Khounvongsa – Mar 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD?
    I would definitely refer family and friends to Dr. Anderson. I'm a rather challenging case and he was very concerned in the beginning. Now if a situation arises he is there offering options, answers to all my questions and provides solutions. He has gone the extra steps to be sure the CPAP company has done as requested. Can't say enough good things about him and the practice!
    Beverly M in Overland Park, KS – Jul 17, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD?
    I highly recommend Dr. Anderson. He is a wonderful and thorough doctor. He and his staff makes the whole experience comforting. The company for my CPAP machine was dragging their feet and Dr. Anderson and his assistants addressed the issue and got my machine for me. They also called me to check up on . I wish all doctor's were like him. Unfortunately there are a minor limit of them. Thank you and your staff! You gave me complete comfort and a stress free transition!
    Kansas City, MO – Jun 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD?
    I had a good first meeting with Dr. Anderson. He appeared to be pleasant to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. He appeared concerned with my situation.
    Roderick (Mike) Richards in Overland Park, KS – Jan 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Cenpatico Behavioral Health
    CorVel
    Coventry Health Care
    Family Health Partners
    Federal Employee Program (FEP)
    HCA Midwest Comp Care
    Preferred Health Professionals
    Premier Group Insurance
    Savility
    WellCare

Provides evidenced-based assessment and treatment for the major categories of sleep disorders. He also conducts neurocognitive assessments for patients...Read more

This physician is accepting telehealth visits. Michael W. Anderson, PhD is a board certified sleep medicine specialist with Kansas Pulmonary and Sleep...Read more

• Sleep Medicine
    • Clinical Neurophysiology

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD?

Call (913) 599-3800 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Michael Anderson, PHD's office located?

Dr. Anderson's office is located at 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 335, Overland Park, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Dr. Anderson is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Overland Park Regional Medical Center