Michael Akong, MPH

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Michael Akong, MPH is a Acupuncturist in Carlsbad, CA.

Michael Akong, MPH
2738 Loker Ave W Carlsbad, CA 92010

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michael Akong treats your condition or procedure

Michael Akong accepts

Michael Akong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Akong

I flew from Ma. to Calif in Jan of 2018 to see Michael Akong LAC because he did training with Zhu Acupuncture,world renowned Scalp Acupuncture,that treat stroke survivors like me.I was diagnosed with having Thalamic Pain syndrome in 2013 by Dr.Schwamm,chief of neurology at Mass General. after stroke in 2012 .I weighed 123 pounds when I arrived in Calif.I had not eaten normally for 4 years.After only 2 acupuncture treatments with Michael I was eating normally again.I presently weigh 170 pounds.I had 2 sessions per week for 4 weeks.When I went back to Ma. friends of mine said I was like a new person,praise God.Michael Akong LAC helped give me my life back.Prayer,Acupuncture and minimum dosages of medication gave me the ability to function after five terrible years of suffering with Thalamic Pain Syndrome.I am convinced Michael is one of the best acupuncturists in the country.If you have something wrong with your health give him a try,he changed my life .Sincerely William J Ferrarini
William J Ferrarini – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Akong, MPH?

How was your experience with Michael Akong?

Michael Akong, MPH is a Acupuncturist in Carlsbad, CA.

• Acupuncture

Does Michael Akong, MPH accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Michael Akong accepts your insurance.

Where is Michael Akong, MPH's office located?

Michael Akong's office is located at 2738 Loker Ave W, Carlsbad, CA 92010. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Michael Akong, MPH offer telehealth services?

Michael Akong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Michael Akong, MPH?

2738 Loker Ave W Carlsbad, CA 92010