Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Abromovitz

"From the moment you walk in the door everyone in this office is friendly and inviting. Dr. MichaeI takes his time and really listens to you and doesn’t make you feel rushed. I truly feel like he cares and goes out of his way to understand and help you with your individual situation. Very professional and great to work with!"

Read Review

"I had a tear in my back. I called and they were able to work me in on the same day. I was very confident that they knew what they were talking about. Dr. Mike is very knowledgeable and yet he's very personable and nice. My adjustment had me feeling better after that first appointment. They also aren't out to stretch treatment plans out. He let me know what I could do to reduce my visits. They really are focused on getting you out of treatment as quickly as possible."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abromovitz

Dr. Abromovitz?
Dr. Abromovitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC
Recent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
Dr. Abromovitz is awesome! He genuinely cares and takes the time to listen to you and help you. The whole staff is very kind and caring. Very clean and welcoming clinic. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
Very professional staff !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
Dr Mike is awesome! The whole staff is friendly and professional! They all listen to concerns and figure out what's going on! They are very thorough! I would highly recommend this office! They figured out everything that was going on with me after a bad accident! I am on the road to recovery! Thank you Dr. Mike and staff for all you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
I have only gone for one appointment so far, but Dr. Abromovitz is very easy to talk to which I appreciate. I also really enjoy that everyone that works there is pleasant and no one has been at all pushy. I was also sent exercises to do at home to continue working on my back! Looking forward to my next visit!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
Dr. Mike took the time to explain my issues and outline a plan for me to experience relief. He even emailed me a workout plan after my appointment to help teach me stretches that would help me. I look forward to my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
I had a great first visit with Dr. Mike. He explained every detail of his plan, and when I left the office I felt great! I highly recommend Gilbert Chiropractic and Dr. Mike.
Everything you expect and more. Excellent Chiropractic and massage
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
I had been to a pain clinic that read my X-rays they recommended that I have three rounds of shots to treat lower back pain. That provided no relief. They said that my only option was back surgery. I left and never went back. I made an appointment with Dr Michael and found him to be caring and professional. After four appointments I have felt a huge improvement in the way my back feels. I highly recommend Dr Abromovitz and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Abromovitz. I had a pinched nerve in my lower back and had so much pain for about a week before I could get in to see Dr. Abromovitz. I live near his office when I goggled chiropractors in the area, and narrowed it down to those with good reviews-I decided to give him a shot. He was caring and sympathetic to my concerns and resolved them in one visit. I did follow up with the massage therapists and one more realignment which was very helpful. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Abromovitz?

Natural and alternative healthcare have been a part of Dr. Michael Abromovitz's life since early childhood. Having a father who is a Holistic/Homeopathic medical doctor helped Dr. Michael realize his opportunity to truly help people in need. Dr. Mich...

• Chiropractic

2004
Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
2000
University Of Hawaii
2004
2000

Dr. Abromovitz accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Abromovitz has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(480) 635-8228Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Abromovitz treats your condition or procedure