Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC
Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 43 years old.

1395 E Warner Rd Ste C102

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Abromovitz

Natural and alternative healthcare have been a part of Dr. Michael Abromovitz's life since early childhood. Having a father who is a Holistic/Homeopathic medical doctor helped Dr. Michael realize his opportunity to truly help people in need. Dr. Michael is a nationally certified and Arizona State Licensed Chiropractor and Physiotherapist. Having a dual licensure to practice both Chiropractic and Physiotherapy has allowed Dr. Abromovitz to treat patients with many different complaints and conditions. Our goal at Gilbert Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic is to treat the causes of dysfunction, and the underlying problems that the body experiences as pain. We treat all of the possible pain generators by using a combination of many therapies, as opposed to treating the problem with just one method or treatment procedure. We offer affordable cash and family chiropractic plans for those patients without insurance as well as maintenance treatment programs to keep your body mechanics functioning at their highest efficiency.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Abromovitz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Hawaii
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Abromovitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abromovitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abromovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abromovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abromovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abromovitz to family and friends
Dr. Abromovitz's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Abromovitz is awesome! He genuinely cares and takes the time to listen to you and help you. The whole staff is very kind and caring. Very clean and welcoming clinic. Highly recommend!
in Gilbert |
Very professional staff !!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Mike is awesome! The whole staff is friendly and professional! They all listen to concerns and figure out what's going on! They are very thorough! I would highly recommend this office! They figured out everything that was going on with me after a bad accident! I am on the road to recovery! Thank you Dr. Mike and staff for all you do!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have only gone for one appointment so far, but Dr. Abromovitz is very easy to talk to which I appreciate. I also really enjoy that everyone that works there is pleasant and no one has been at all pushy. I was also sent exercises to do at home to continue working on my back! Looking forward to my next visit!!
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
Dr. Mike took the time to explain my issues and outline a plan for me to experience relief. He even emailed me a workout plan after my appointment to help teach me stretches that would help me. I look forward to my next appointment!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had a great first visit with Dr. Mike. He explained every detail of his plan, and when I left the office I felt great! I highly recommend Gilbert Chiropractic and Dr. Mike.
in Mesa, AZ |
Everything you expect and more. Excellent Chiropractic and massage
in Gilbert |
I had been to a pain clinic that read my X-rays they recommended that I have three rounds of shots to treat lower back pain. That provided no relief. They said that my only option was back surgery. I left and never went back. I made an appointment with Dr Michael and found him to be caring and professional. After four appointments I have felt a huge improvement in the way my back feels. I highly recommend Dr Abromovitz and his staff.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Abromovitz. I had a pinched nerve in my lower back and had so much pain for about a week before I could get in to see Dr. Abromovitz. I live near his office when I goggled chiropractors in the area, and narrowed it down to those with good reviews-I decided to give him a shot. He was caring and sympathetic to my concerns and resolved them in one visit. I did follow up with the massage therapists and one more realignment which was very helpful. I would highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Abromovitz, DC?
Are you Dr. Abromovitz?

Visit Dr. Abromovitz

Dr. Abromovitz accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.