Merrill Graham, LMSW

Merrill Graham, LMSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Merrill Graham, LMSW is a psychotherapist in Grand Rapids, MI. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

3940 Peninsular Dr SE Ste 230

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Priority Health

Learn about Merrill Graham

Merrill Graham's bio

This content was provided by Merrill Graham "I am an experienced psychotherapist with over 25 years of experience working with individuals and families. I am a Ph.D. candidate, having recently (2017) completed 4 years of schooling and 6 years of clinicals. "

This content was provided by Merrill Graham "I offer treatment that provides supportive listening, interpretation, education, and gentle challenging of distorted thinking. Through the identification of client-centered treatment goals, we can work together to focus on identifying problematic thinking and behaviors and working on changing them.

"

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Counseling
  • Play Therapy

Merrill Graham does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Play Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Aquinas College-Ba
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Gvsu-Msw
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997

Merrill Graham has no awards or honors listed.

Merrill Graham has no media or publications listed.

Merrill Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Merrill Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Merrill Graham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Merrill Graham

2.4

Merrill Graham?
Merrill Graham's Performance
What People Say About Merrill Graham, LMSW
Merrill is such a great listener; she has strategies that help me get through my self harm thoughts and anxiety attacks. I am normally a closed off, shy person who hates talking about my emotions, but she is really easy to talk to. I am so thankful I found her-Winston the dog is a plus too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Merrill Graham, LMSW?
My experience of Merrill has been a very negative experience. She is very one sided and is just trying to get another tally in her book that she has "reunited" a family. She makes me uncomfortable and not safe. I do NOT recommend her. Run while you can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Merrill Graham, LMSW?
I came out of an abusive marriage and was experiencing PTSD type symptoms around my ex. I had gone through horrible joint counseling sessions with a different counselor where ex yelled, intimidated, mocked, interrupted, and drive recklessly on the way home to scare me. Merrill knew all of this when...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Merrill Graham, LMSW?
Merrill likes to come off as caring, concerned and understanding. She promised me that she'd discuss concerns raised by my kids during my divorce with the ex-spouse, but she never did. Instead, she ended up taking sides, and in the end, had all my children frustrated with her empty promises,...Read More
PearBear, I am sorry that you didn't have a good...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Merrill Graham, LMSW?
Excellent therapist who really cares for those she sees and is committed to their growth. Sometimes that means challenging areas of concern. It can be difficult, but if you are willing to work through it, she is too. So glad I was referred.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Merrill Graham?