Meredith Spencer, FNP

Meredith Spencer, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female

Meredith Spencer, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Christiansburg, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.Read her story

LewisGale Physicians Internal Medicine

10 Hickok St Ste 101

Christiansburg, VA 24073

Insurance accepted

Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Meredith Spencer treats your condition or procedure

Meredith Spencer, FNP, is a certified family nurse practitioner in Christiansburg and Blacksburg, Virginia. Meredith graduated from Radford University in Radford, Virginia with her undergraduate degree in nursing, and from Walden University in Minnea...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Meredith Spencer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Meredith Spencer

Meredith Spencer?
Meredith Spencer's Performance
What People Say About Meredith Spencer, FNP
I am a 58 year old man always had male Dr when I went to Meredith I was nervous about talking about male issues but she was so easy to talk to and could tell she was very knowledgeable and had a good soul she was up to date with medicine in general . I am very,very happy to be a patient of hers, open ears and genuine concern about my health. Would highly recommend her to any one .
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Wasn't impressed...she was late about 45 minutes to my appointment. The apology was insincere and rather forced not genuine. She spent more time setting up her computer than she did taking care of my issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Great health care provider. Would definitely recommend to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Meredith was very friendly and professional in attending to my health needs and did so in a very efficient manner. She exhibited clear knowledge of how to take care of my needs and gave great advice on what I needed to do to make return visits less necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
I am so VERY GLAD that your Clinic was there for me. I got an appointment for the same day. All of the staff were helpful caring and friendly. I was having extreme trouble with an out of control asthma attack. The treatment I received provided me with some immediate relief and great support over the next few days to bring my attack under control and keep me out of the hospital! Thanks to all of you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
She is awesome! My first visit she took a good hour just to get to know me. I have some health problems, so she jumped right on board with blood work! And guess what people when I went back she even knew who I was! I couldn't be any more impressed with her. And my wait time was only 10 minutes! NOT a hour or longer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
My husband and I felt we had a problem.Called LG Phycians and was given an appointment by a friendly receptionist. We met with Nurse Practitioner Meredith Spencer who is articulate, well informed and personal. Mrs Spencer took care of our problem, ordered a blood test and found that one of us did have a problem that could be serious. Mrs. Spencer made arrangements for testing and discussed the problem in detail Anyone would. enjoy a visit to this provider and benefit from her skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Meredith was absolutely wonderful- warm, friendly, and spent lots of time listening. It was a fantastic experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Very thorough in her examination. Hit all the key areas. Spent time listening to my issues and gave me a path forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
I met Meredith for the first time as I needed a next day appointment. She is a warm and attentive gal who lets you know she is there to help you. A good listener as she hears your health symptoms and has some questions to narrow down the scope of your possible illness. That was the case with me. Wanting to travel the next day, Meredith ran a urinalysis for me. She let me know how to proceed and called the next early morning to chat about results. Overall I could not have gotten better care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
Meredith Spencer is a very good listener and takes the time to really understand the patient. So also clearly reviews the chart and asks the right questions A rare find these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?
I would highly recommend Meredith Spencer to anyone! Very caring and concerned of my problem. I felt very comfortable with her and was completely at ease! She listened and show so much compassion. Recommend yes!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meredith Spencer, FNP?

How was your experience with Meredith Spencer?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Meredith Spencer treats patients.