Mensura Krkic, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Mensura Krkic, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Tallmadge, OH.

Mensura Krkic, LAC

Tallmadge Chiropractic LLC

168 East Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278

(330) 633-1909

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Mensura Krkic treats your condition or procedure

Mensura Krkic accepts

(330) 633-1909

Mensura Krkic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mensura Krkic

Based on 1 rating

Acupuncturist who is knowledgeable and helpful
I have been seeking treatment for pain relief after trauma surgery I received from a catastrophic accident. Mensura Krkic was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule for a visit the same day that I called to book an appointment. She is intuitive in her approach and very knowledgeable about pain mitigation techniques. She was immediately able to offer relief from nausea caused from pain and medication, and used accupuncture techniques to reduce swelling and inflammation after my first visit. Traumatic post-surgical and chronic pain can be debilitating and stressful, Mensura Krkic is a highly skilled licensed acupuncturist who specializes is pain relief. I’m continuing to see her for post operative recovery and rehabilitation. I’ve been very impressed by her expertise and thoroughness; Mensura is highly professional in approach while offering hope and benevolence.
Lisa DeBenedictis – Mar 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Mensura Krkic, LAC?

How was your experience with Mensura Krkic?

Mensura Krkic, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Tallmadge, OH.

• Acupuncture

Does Mensura Krkic, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Mensura Krkic accepts your insurance.

Where is Mensura Krkic, LAC's office located?

Mensura Krkic's office is located at 168 East Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Mensura Krkic, LAC offer telehealth services?

Mensura Krkic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Mensura Krkic, LAC?

Tallmadge Chiropractic LLC168 East Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278