Menglan Chen, MSOM

Menglan Chen, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Menglan Chen, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Maitland, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from University of Science, Arts and Technology, Montserrat in 2015 and specializes in acupuncture, sports medicine, and more.Read her story

237 Lookout Pl

Maitland, FL 32751

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Menglan Chen

Menglan Chen's bio

This content was provided by Menglan Chen "I am a native Mandarin and Taiwanese speaker. Being the third generation of a Traditional Chinese Medicine family, I have an extended background in biomedical research, also specialize in pain management and supporting traditional infertility & cancer treatments utilizing Chinese Medicine. I have more than 12 years of hands-on experience in health care profession in the US."

This content was provided by Menglan Chen "I enjoy helping people seek optimum health and to educate them about natural medicine, so one may in turn educate others."

• Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Cancer Research
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Complementary Medicine
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Sports Medicine

Menglan Chen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Science, Arts and Technology, Montserrat
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Florida College of Integrative Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Menglan Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Menglan Chen has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Taiwanese

Menglan Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Menglan Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Menglan Chen's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Menglan Chen to family and friends

Menglan Chen's Performance

Dr. Chen is an outstanding acupuncture physician. I have been seeing her for over a year for hormonal imbalance and thyroid issues. Every time I see her I have a great experience with a knowledgeable and experienced physician and I feel so relaxed after my appointment. As well over the time I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. Chen for acupuncture treatments. She's very experienced & skilled in her craft. She has over 10 years of experience & comes from a family of acupuncturists & other health practitioners. She's gentle, caring & very attentive to a patient's specific needs. She also uses a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chen is a knowledgeable and compassionate practitioner with extensive experience in both Western and Eastern medicine techniques. When I went to her office for a cold and upper back pain, she made me feel cared for and relieved my symptoms. I left feeling much better and grateful for her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Chen for my acupuncture needs for my back pain. She forgot to take one of the needle in my back off and when I turned around, the needle broke and the tip was stuck inside my skin!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3

Hello Doris, You must have mistaken or confused Dr. Menglan Chen with another provider. We have no medical records of your name in our patient database. In addition, Dr. Menglan Chen was not practicing acupuncture during 2016. She was in medical school and studying for USMLE during that time. Dr. Menglan Chen and her staff have never been notified of this alleged accident. Please govern yourself accordingly.

The pain in my neck from the car accident got worse after I saw Menglan Chen..I will never return to her ever again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3

Hello Cathy, You must have mistaken or confused Dr. Menglan Chen with another provider. We have no medical records of your name nor location in our patient database. In addition, Dr. Menglan Chen was not practicing acupuncture during 2016. She was in medical school and studying for USMLE during that time.