Dr. Melody Keller, ND

Dr. Melody Keller, ND

Naturopathy  |
Dr. Melody Keller, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Sidney, MT. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Read her story

813 S Central Ave

Sidney, MT 59270

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keller "I am a naturopathic doctor and I practice in Sidney, Montana. The patients I love to help come to my office, fatigued and worn out with allergies and often weight issues and joint pain and after working with me they regain their energy and zest for life. I particulalry love to help patients with difficult autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and others. Fibromyalgia is another condition that may fall in this category that I can help treat. I offer a variety of services all designed to get you feeling more like the healthy you that you used to be, or wish you could be! Pain relief treatments in office can help in as little as 10 minutes to relieve both acute and chronic pain. I would love to tell you more about this, or you can read up on the Pain Neutralization Treatment easily by doing a search online. I have gotten some great results from using this simple and non-invasive treatment with my patients. I have been in practice for five years and I graduated with my ND degree from Bastyr University in Seattle in 2010. Prior to that I got my bachelor's degree in biology and chemistry from Eastern Oregon University. I personally love to cook, (most of the time!), keep house, and take care of my two daughters. I also really enjoy rollerblading, skiing when I have access and time, and doing a little bit of container gardening in the summer. "

This content was provided by Dr. Keller "My goal is to really listen to and understand your health concerns and goals. I do this by taking lots of time with you. Your first visit with me lasts about an hour and follow-up visits are usually 30 minutes, but can vary anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour. During this time I do a lot of listening to you. I want to get a really clear understanding of what you are suffering from and how I can help you.

Education about the elements that affect your health and the things that I know clinically will help you takes up the last portion of the visit, and is ongoing. My goal is to teach you what you need to know without overwhelming amounts of data and medical jargon - I use regular words, or explain the other terms so you don't have to get a medical degree to understand me. I want to make sure you get the information you need to make decisions and then provide the support you need to help it happen. "

• Naturopathy
  • Fertility Medicine
  • Gastroenterology
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Rheumatology

Dr. Keller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Eastern Oregon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Keller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keller's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Keller?